BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price...3 Answers
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is an absolute game changer! I love trying different scents and fragrance but this product has stolen my heart. You only need one squirt on your wrist and rub your wrists together and you will have a long lasting all day fragrance. This is my favorite fragrance on the market! However, if you or a significant other get headaches with a strong smelling perfume this product is not for you. Otherwise, it is a total charm! This product is very pricey at stores such as Ulta so I would look for sales if this is a product you are interested in trying I would also recommend the 2oz purchase first since this is a hit or miss scent. Enjoy!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Graceful is definitely what I would describe this fragrance as! This pleasant, slightly floral, slightly silky scent is what I smell when I am inside of a luxe clothing boutique or hair salon. I can see myself using this fragrance occasionally for a comfortable, delightful smell or spraying it on my pillows.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
This is a very fun and Spring/summer time scent. I️ am a repeat user and will always love this smell! The bottle is very sheik and the scent has flower and vanilla undertones but is not too overpowering. I️t lasts basically the whole day but is not to strong to where I’d pick I️t as a night out scent. I️ recommend this to all my friends!
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I don’t hate this one but I don’t personally like it for me. It’s an older scent because of the strong floral rose scent. It’s a very intense scent so a little bit goes a long way. You do not need to reapply all day after the first one or 2 sprays and if you did I’m sure people would try their best to stand back from you. That’s how strong of a scent it is. It’s not bad but not pleasant to me because of the strong rose scent.
Lily W.
I'm giving this perfume 3.5 stars. I'm not sure I really like the scent although I've only used it a handful of times. I purchased the 20th birthday edition from Nordstrom Rack for about $30, first other than the writing of 20th birthday edition on the box it doesn't have any other fancy change from the original bottle. To me it smells fresh in a grassy scented way? lol or at least that's what it reminds me of. At the moment I can't decide if I'm going to keep the perfume or give it away. Unfortunately I can't return or exchange the item.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
Mmmmm! This is the cleanest scent..so fresh and lovely. It’s strangely comforting g to me. I bought a giant bottle as it’s just so nice to spray it on sheets before bed too. This is a classic scent that anyone can wear for any time of year. It’s very safe for office and gently lingers around you like a soft cloud but never seems overwhelming. ❤️ ❤️❤️ the bottle is so clean and classic too!
Gracie M.
Philosophy is by far the best cosmetic, skincare and fragrance company. I have been a loyal customer for many years. My favorite scent is amazing grace, I always have two to three bottles in my beauty cabinet. I can’t say enough or rave enough about the company.
Niriam L.
I love this fragrance!  It has a fresh and clean scent that stays with you most of the day.  Its a soft clean fresh scent that is not overpowering or flowery.   When I don't smell it anymore I will have someone compliment me on it.  This is one of my go-to everyday fragrances and I always make sure I never run out.
Megan L.
byron, mn
I got this as a travel size sample from a Sephora bag and it truly feels like its gracing my skin. It’s such a light and airy scent that I find myself using it often. It has such a bright feeling to it, and it is a unique fragrance! If your a perfume gal (or guy!!) you might wanna add this to your collection #hiddentreasure
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
So in love with this fragrance. I’ve been using it for years and it has always been my go to fragrance. It is not overwhelming, and the scent lasts all day. Very sophisticated but fresh. I will always continue using this.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?