philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Jessica C.philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance uploaded by Allis S.
3 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this fo...Sometimes QVC will have this o... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Jet.com*
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
West Chicago, IL
Hands down my FAVORITE fragrance for 20 years!! The only fragrance that when I wear it, people always say, "Gosh, you smell good!" It is wonderful from the first spray out of the bottle and it stays true to its scent, it doesn't "turn" on you. It is so fresh and clean smelling and light and feminine. I may try other colognes along the way, but, never for more than a month or so before returning to my Amazing Grace. Layer it with all the Amazing Grace body washes and lotions and you'll smell great all day!
Krista G.
Krista G.
I am probably the pickiest person on earth when it comes to perfumes, mainly because most are too sweetly scented and they make my stomach upset, but this perfume is by far the BEST I have ever had. This has such a nice, soft feminine scent. I use this every single day because it is not overpowering at all. I can not emphasize enough how amazing this perfume really is.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
I love this fragrance! I always use Amazing Grace during errand runs, class days, or just before I go to sleep. It's the perfect scent to feel fresh and rejuvenated. The only the that made me not give it 5 stars is the fact that I want it to last hourssss! While it does last a good 2 hours I wish it was longer because it's such a refreshing smell. I love it!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I received this as a gift, what a beautiful scent it has. It is kind of a soapy scent but light. Different from any other perfume I have ever worn. The scent lasts all day, I have gotten many compliments wearing it. It is not something I would personally go buy but if you like that clean soapy scent this would be perfect for you, it is just not my style.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
I didn't think the smell was that great, but that's just my personal preference. It just wasn't light and floral-like, which is what I tend to gravitate towards. It had a harsh perfume smell - it was very obvious that I spritzed something on. However, the package is super simple, minimalist, and pretty!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
I'm a huge fan of this scent!! It smells so sweet and fresh, and is definitely noticeable but never overpowering. I bought the little trial size at Ulta and it has lasted me for months! When I run out I'm probably gonna have to splurge and buy myself the full size!
Takia R.
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY
What can I say about this product that hasn't been said!!?? I AM IN LOVE!! It smells amazing without being overbearing. It stays on your clothes for a long time, the body cream is so moisturizing its a everyday treat. I bought this product from Ulta
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I received this from my mother, she accidentally ordered two bottles. I love this perfume! This fragrance is very light floral, citrus scent. It's perfect for work as it is very inoffensive. I get so many compliments when wearing this perfume.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
I love the soft feminine scent of this perfume. It easily goes from day to night, and last a while with out being overpowering. It's a subtle powdery, sweet, floral scent. It last forever when you later the scent with the firming body lotion.
Juli T.
Juli T.
I absolutely fell in love with this perfume from the very first time I smelled it in sephora! The scent is perfect for any occasion, not too strong and lasts all day. I would definitely buy again without a doubt and give as a gift to others.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?