Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#1434 in Fragrance for Her

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

Photos (2)
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
West Chicago, IL

Hands down my FAVORITE fragrance for 20 years!! The only fragrance that when I wear it, people always say, "Gosh, you smell good!" It is wonderful from the first spray out of the bottle and it stays true to its scent, it doesn't "turn" on you. It is so fresh and clean smelling and light and feminine. I may try other colognes along the way, but, never for more than a month or so before returning to my Amazing Grace. Layer it with all the Amazing Grace body washes and lotions and you'll smell great all day!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

I love this fragrance! I always use Amazing Grace during errand runs, class days, or just before I go to sleep. It's the perfect scent to feel fresh and rejuvenated. The only the that made me not give it 5 stars is the fact that I want it to last hourssss! While it does last a good 2 hours I wish it was longer because it's such a refreshing smell. I love it!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC

I received this as a gift, what a beautiful scent it has. It is kind of a soapy scent but light. Different from any other perfume I have ever worn. The scent lasts all day, I have gotten many compliments wearing it. It is not something I would personally go buy but if you like that clean soapy scent this would be perfect for you, it is just not my style.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

I didn't think the smell was that great, but that's just my personal preference. It just wasn't light and floral-like, which is what I tend to gravitate towards. It had a harsh perfume smell - it was very obvious that I spritzed something on. However, the package is super simple, minimalist, and pretty!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Ottawa, Ontario

I love this travel sized amazing grace eau! It's so fresh and bright with hints of bergamot, Muguet blossoms and musk. It's my favorite philosophy scent because I love subtle hints of florals and this scent packs it all in! I recommend it for someone who doesn't want an overpowering scent!
Johanna K.
Johanna K.

Nice clean smelling perfume which lasts for hours. It is on the more expensive side of the department store but if it was gift it would be a great high school graduate gift. It is very clean smelling with a hint of floral undertones. If it was less expensive this world be a higher rating.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Edison, NJ

I'm a huge philosophy girl, I use several of their products, several scents, can't complain about a single product, out of all their scents this original amazing grace scent it my fave, it s just the right hint of smell you need to feel feminine ,fresh and clean. It's my all time go to.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD

I'm a huge fan of this scent!! It smells so sweet and fresh, and is definitely noticeable but never overpowering. I bought the little trial size at Ulta and it has lasted me for months! When I run out I'm probably gonna have to splurge and buy myself the full size!
Takia R.
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY

What can I say about this product that hasn't been said!!?? I AM IN LOVE!! It smells amazing without being overbearing. It stays on your clothes for a long time, the body cream is so moisturizing its a everyday treat. I bought this product from Ulta
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I received this from my mother, she accidentally ordered two bottles. I love this perfume! This fragrance is very light floral, citrus scent. It's perfect for work as it is very inoffensive. I get so many compliments when wearing this perfume.

Join Now