BY PHILOSOPHY

embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty

• Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a ba...1 Answers
Nelly C.
Review for: philosophy amazing grace spray fragrance, 4 fl oz
This is my all time favorite scent. I was actually perfume sampling one day at Sephora. This was one of the samples I decided to try and I'm glad I did. It's light and feminine and smells really good. I'm terrible at describing scents but its not fruity and not really floral, sort of a clean fragrance. I'm sensitive to strong scents but this one doesn't bother me and I'm in love with it. I recommend at least getting a sample to try it out.
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very fun and Spring/summer time scent. I️ am a repeat user and will always love this smell! The bottle is very sheik and the scent has flower and vanilla undertones but is not too overpowering. I️t lasts basically the whole day but is not to strong to where I’d pick I️t as a night out scent. I️ recommend this to all my friends!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite perfumes! This scent is so fresh with a mix of perfume-y scent but nothing too strong or overpowering. It lasts all day and then some! When I walk past people, they always stop to ask me what scent I'm wearing. Love it!
Kaitlyn D.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite scent. I only use Amazing Grace for perfume, body wash and shampoo, dry shampoo- everything I can, I use Amazing Grace. This product in particular is my favorite; as soon as I run out I buy more!
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell! Came across it in my Sephora box last month and immediately went to purchase it. It is an innocent smell, with light floral traces. Definitely worth the try
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEEE THIS PERFUME SO MUCH, IT'S MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING. I remember seeing this perfume in stores but never trying/testing it to see how it smells or anything. My younger sister's name is Grace so every time I smell or think of this fragrance, I think of her! I love how Coty/Philosophy let me have a new bottle when I told/showed them how my current bottle's nozzle was all messed up (jammed) and how it wouldn't spray and it would leak on the sides. Love this perfume though, can't think of any scents I like anymore LOLLL (I love this scent more than any Marc Jacobs, Dior, and many popular fragrance companies). This might be a hit or miss with some people.  It's definitely a feminine and beautiful, cuteness scent. So it's not a strong scent at all for those strong scent lovers. It's also not a flower-floral scent.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you think of Philosophy, you think of great skincare with some nice words of inspiration, like Miracle in a Jar, etc.  But have you tried their fragrances?  I am not an expert on perfumes, but this is light, floral, and it blends(?) in to the point where it doesn't seem like you're wearing perfume, you just smell good overall.  I really like using it during the day, especially at work, where a more subtle scent is a necessity.  I've tried three of these, and they are all great.  Start out by just getting a rollerball to see which one you like the most.  For me, this was the best of them.
Kendra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am NOT a perfume person. I am the girl that wants to smell nice but accidentally overdoses on the stuff. This is fool proof for perfume newbies. What I mean by that is, the scent is so soft and delicate. It's there but in no way is it overpowering. I can dab it all over and smell great but not like I poured it all over me. It's airy and something of it reminds me of home and comfort and being cozy.
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was introduced to this perfume by my mom and it is one of my favorite fragrances out there; it has such a beautiful, floral scent that isn't too overpowering. It can be a little on the pricey side depending on what size you buy, but Fragrance.net has some really good deals on it! :D
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Review for: Eau De Parfum
I love this scent!  It's a very innocent scent with a light floral tone.  This scent is different than most cologne, by being very light.  I bought a little fore under twenty dollars, which I thought was a decent price.  I would definitely buy this cologne again!
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where to get this for the cheapest price or a bargain deal?