MakeupFragranceBody Mistsphilosophy
Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist

Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist

satin-finish body oil mist

This Body oil mistFrom philosophy good?
Como puedo conseguir uno?
Do you spray it on your skin or clothes
Start your review of Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist!
Product Highlights
This silky body mist is light but very moisturizing. It's perfect for winter skin and after sun care.in reviews
So smooth! Great for dry skin and doesn't leave feeling overly oily and greasy. in reviews
Shelley C.
Galveston, Tx
1,437 reviews
Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist uploaded by Shelley C.
I love Philosophy and all their products. This oil smells so good, like the lotion, and leaves your skin moisturized and soft.
Linda M.
Dallas, TX
Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist uploaded by Linda M.
Anything that smells good, is light and hydrates my skin I’m a fan of! This was a Christmas gift from one of the owners of the company I work for and she made my day.
alana N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really great product that leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It’s amazing product especially for dry skin users!! It’s also really refreshing. Definitely worth buying!
Sonia M.
Pooler, GA
Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin Oil Body Mist is a great layering product if you like to use multiple products to achieve lasting fragrance. I mist it in my cupped hand and apply it to my legs and arms. I find spraying it directly on my body (legs, arms) ends with over spray on the bathroom rug or tile.
Pam N.
HEnryville , IN
Love this !!! Philosophy’s Amazing Grace is light and clean. The body oil spray is perfect to use after a nice bath. Not only do I get lots of compliments on the scent , but my skin feels so soft! I would definitely buy this product again.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wear this spray daily. Such a soft mild scent that last all day. Beautiful and not overpowering.
Keneale M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love amazing grace. The smell is feminine and soft. I love how this goes on after a shower however i dislike the nozzle it does not spray the product properly
Mom-mommy-momma M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so obsessed with the Amazing Grace line . Some days I will wear this instead of the perfume . The scent of this in oil form lasts all day and gets the same compliments as when I wear the perfume ! Philosophy Amazing Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist ❤️❤️
Joanne H.
Albion, NY
Texture is silky and dries quick leaving no residue. The scent is so light, very feminine. Philosophy products as a whole are consistent and worth a try.
holly K.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love the smell of Amazing Grace and the finish of this body oil mist. I use mostly after a shower to keep my skin hydrated with a hint of the Amazing Grace scent. Each use has consumed very little of the oil and the bottle has lasted a very long time.