philosophy amazing grace satin-finish body oil mist uploaded by Saima M.philosophy amazing grace satin-finish body oil mist uploaded by Elena C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with amazing grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our amazingly clean, beautifully feminine fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kristen S.
Bakersfield, CA
Love, love, love! Amazing grace is my favorite scent from Philosophy so I was excited to try to satin mist body oil. A few spritz's after the shower is all you need. It has a light scent so you won't smell like you bathe in perfume and leaves you feeling soft and silky. Be sure to stand over a towel because the oil will leave the ground a bit slippery.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
This satin-finish body oil mist is great for after you get out of the shower! I absolutely love it! It sprays evenly and soaks right into your skin. It does not leave behind an oily residue and I was very pleased. It's perfect for after you leave the beach or get out of the pool too!
holly k.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love the smell of Amazing Grace and the finish of this body oil mist. I use mostly after a shower to keep my skin hydrated with a hint of the Amazing Grace scent. Each use has consumed very little of the oil and the bottle has lasted a very long time.
Heather O.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing Grace is the only fragrance I wear. I love Philosophy products. The satin finish body oil mist is great! I live in the desert and my skin gets dry. The oil mist is just what i need to keep my skin moisturized! I love the whole Philosophy line
Kary H.
Alton, IL
Love, love, lover his body oil mist. I spray lightly in damp skin and it just moisturizers and layers the awesome aroma of amazing grace. I use it during the Summer and Winter and it works well for either season.
silke a.
Tacoma, WA
Best body mist ever! love it love the smell love how it makes my skin feel it did meet my expectations i would buy again! wonderful product highly recommended to anyone thats looking for a great product!
LaTosha D.
I have always hated how oil mists made my skin feel. But this...Is the best. Absorbs well and I smell Amazing. I truly love Amazing Grace.
Ashley E.
I love this body oil mist! It has a great scent and I have had lots of compliments on it! It leaves my skin feeling silky!
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
Amazing Grace is my signature fragrance. This body oil mist leaves your skin feeling like silk and smelling fantastic.
Veronica  L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is so satiny its almost hard to tell how much you're applying which is exactly what you want in an oil! Love!!