Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#765 in Facial Moisturizers
slip into your best satin dress with amazing grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our amazingly clean, beautifully feminine fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin.
Photo (1)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Bakersfield, CA
Love, love, love! Amazing grace is my favorite scent from Philosophy so I was excited to try to satin mist body oil. A few spritz's after the shower is all you need. It has a light scent so you won't smell like you bathe in perfume and leaves you feeling soft and silky. Be sure to stand over a towel because the oil will leave the ground a bit slippery.
Nina B.
Nina B.
I wanted to love this, because I am so in love with the philosophy line, but it simply wouldn't absorb. Whether after a shower before bed, or in the morning, before dressing, it stayed on your skin, feeling greasy, and left a mark on your sheets or clothes. I ended up wiping much of it off before I dressed, which is a waste of time, energy and money.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I LOVE this product.. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin oh-so-soft all day long. It is very effective, but it doesn't soak in immediately. I have to give it some time to sink in before I get dressed. I would absolutely buy this again as I think it is one of the better oil mists I have used.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
This satin-finish body oil mist is great for after you get out of the shower! I absolutely love it! It sprays evenly and soaks right into your skin. It does not leave behind an oily residue and I was very pleased. It's perfect for after you leave the beach or get out of the pool too!
Christine M.
Christine M.
West Chester
Most amazing product on the market. Smells soft and subtle yet unique . Above and beyond expectations. Attracted my eye the first time i saw it. The name is appealing alone. Gentle and I am able to use it with my skin sensitivities. Am going to buy it again and again.
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.
It is a pricier producr compared to the others in their line. I am going to say it is because the store I go to has such a limited quantity. It is great for whencyou get out of the shower. It works well when I am in a hurry. It smells refreshing and is easy to use.
Kareemma H.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
I use Philosophy Amazing Grace spray fragrance, and the fragrance of this body oil is different but a good different!!It isn't greasy, leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth, not too strong, but enough that someone can catch a whiff of it if you pass by.
holly k.
holly k.
Scotts Valley, CA
Love the smell of Amazing Grace and the finish of this body oil mist. I use mostly after a shower to keep my skin hydrated with a hint of the Amazing Grace scent. Each use has consumed very little of the oil and the bottle has lasted a very long time.
Heather O.
Heather O.
El Mirage, Az
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing Grace is the only fragrance I wear. I love Philosophy products. The satin finish body oil mist is great! I live in the desert and my skin gets dry. The oil mist is just what i need to keep my skin moisturized! I love the whole Philosophy line
Rox C.
Rox C.
Tamarac, FL
I give this product 3 stars because I did like the satiny effect it left on my skin, it was very subtle and pretty. BUT I could not get into the Amazing Grace scent. I know that it is a favorite for so many people but to me, it was not pleasant.