BY PHILOSOPHY

experience the best in bath-time luxury. amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is an award-winning shower gel with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's best-selling fragrance. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the classic, soft floral scent of amazing grace is praised by women everywhere. layer the perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel with other amazing grace products for a head-to-toe fragrance experience.

• Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?6 Answers
  • Is the shampoo suitable for all hair types? I have dreadl...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have seen Oprah advertise this...1 Answers
Megan B.
Dallas
I got this as a gift years and years ago. To this date the best smell on the planet!! The shower experience is relaxing and calming. The scent lingers for a while. It doesn’t lather up, but it feels luxurious on you skin. Unfortunately, it is too expensive of a price point for me so I haven’t gotten it again. I’m hoping I can spoil myself soon. Every time I go to ultra I have to find it just to make sure it’s still around.
Emilie S.
Johnstown, PA
This body wash is interesting. I bought this after receiving a trial bottle and LOVING the scent. However after buying the larger version I feel as if the scent had changed? Half way through the bottle it starts to smell very floral and not as clean and fresh as I had been expecting, also, with the trial bottle I felt as if the scent stayed on my skin all day! With the larger bottle I don't notice it at all. Very interesting, I still like the scent and my skin is very sensitive but this product doesn't dry it out or give me a rash.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I really enjoy the smell of the amazing grace collection by philosophy. It has a strong flowery almost rose smell to it. It strong but it helps it last on the body, which I love in evening at home when I don’t want to apply any sprays. It is a thick creamy soap that leaves your body looking clean and feeling smooth.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I buy this in the largest bottle they have. I use it as a bubble bath. It smells great. It provides more bubble than my favorite Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes line. A little goes a long way!
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the lotion and body butter. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel
Kimberly G.
Kingsland, GA
So gentle on my skin. Another scent of theirs previously broke my skin out but this one doesn’t and I love the way it smells. It’s clean but a little floral fragrance. A good value in that the large size has lasted me for at least 6 months and I shower daily. philosophy amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower last year during all the Christmas sales. It was my first time buying a Philosophy product and I absolutely loved it! It makes your hair and skin smell so heavenly!
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
I received this as a gift from my mother in law. I was skeptical about it because of the perfume scent. Usually my skin is easily irritated but I absolutely adore this! The scent is light enough to not bother my skin but strong enough so you can smell it throughout the day.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
signature scent
I love this scent. I use the shower gel, shampoo and body spray. Never overwhelming, always fresh and clean. I get a lot of comments... The majority being "you always smell so good". Not I like your perfume, just that I always smell good. Love that!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite body wash for summer. Alittle pricy but It's so soft and light on the skin that I keep repurchaseing. I have a dryer skin type and I feel like this doesn't dry me out or aggravate my skin at all.
Melissa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Wonder if it smells good
Gina F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I am looking for a new body wash... I was wondering if this is a good product. If so how do I get it?
Krystal H.
maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this leave a nice smell after usage?
Heather V.
Is this safe for color-treated hair?