BY PHILOSOPHY

experience the best in bath-time luxury. amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is an award-winning shower gel with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's best-selling fragrance. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the classic, soft floral scent of amazing grace is praised by women everywhere. layer the perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel with other amazing grace products for a head-to-toe fragrance experience.

• Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?6 Answers
  • Is the shampoo suitable for all hair types? I have dreadlocks . I l...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have seen Oprah advertise this brand and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
I have never tried of used any Philosophy products until this Christmas 2016.. I got the shampoo/bath & shower gel as a gift and tried it out right away. I loved the product as a body wash.. I felt very clean and the smell is awesome! Cant forget to use the lotion after either it compliments it very well. I do have oily hair and this product as a shampoo as well is awesome. I feel like I can go more days without showering because it doesn't leave it as oily. The fresh smell and over all application in all ways you just can't go wrong!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I adore Philosophy products, and the amazing grace shampoo, bath, and shower gel is no exception. The scent is light and so pretty. It turns my shower into an aromatherapy treatment. Compared to other shower gels, it's scent seems to last much longer and it makes me feel clean and confident. I don't use it as a shampoo, however, because my hair needs more moisture than this provides to it. Otherwise, it's pure AWESOME in a bottle.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This is an amazing scent, I bought a huge set. The body wash/shampoo I only use for bubble bath or to apply a layer of fragrance after I wash with bar soap. The fragrance lingers throughout the day I get so many compliments. Paired with its counterparts it intensifies I wear this in the spring and summer. when you gets a little hot it makes the sent waft in the best way like you sweat perfume lol.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Jacksonville, FL
My go to shower product, for when I want a scented body wash. It's clean, easy to use, and brightens my mornings with its light perfume scent. I love that it's multi purpose and can also be used as a shampoo and bath soap! I also layer this product with either Amazing Grace or Eternal Grace spray fragrance to help the scent carry thru my work day.
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a 3 in one shampoo, body gel & bubble bath product. First off, it smells amazing! It lathers on the skin and makes my whole bathroom smell nice. I like to pair it with the lotion after wards and a bit of the perfume to keep the smell lasting all day. I haven't used it as a shampoo, yet but it is amazing on the skin. I highly recommend.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love the smell of Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I went without perfumed products for years because of chronic migraines. A friend of mine wore it around me and, surprisingly, I didn't get a headache. So, after numerous samples to confirm my tolerance, I bought the products. The shower gel has been great. I haven't used it as a shampoo yet.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Amazing Grace!!! The scent is light and clean yet very feminine. Its not overpowering floral which a lot of woman geared products tend to be. In addition to the scent, I love how moisturizing it is. My skin always feels hydrated after I use it. I can't go back to "drugstore" brands after using philosophy now for a number of years.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
My go to shower gel. I will always choose this over all the others. This leaves me feeling so soft and clean and I just can't get enough of it. Every time I use this gel I get compliments on how I smell. The smell sticks to your skin and is so long-lasting! Plus this product lasts me such a long time since it lathers so well!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Dowagiac, MI
This is my daily favorite! It smells so good and it lasts ALL DAY! I buy the supersize ones available at QVC just to make sure I never run out. Combined with the body lotion, I always get compliments! Normally, people say "you smell so good" they don't say "what perfume are you wearing?" That means a lot!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
This stuff smells amazing and just makes you feel good when you use it! The scent is long lasting especially when layered with other products from that line. I love it for everything it's recommended for except shampooing. It completely dried my hair out! Highly recommend for everything except shampooing!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?
neena H.
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Wonder if it smells good
Gina F.
Gina F.
Gold Bar, WA
I am looking for a new body wash... I was wondering if this is a good product. If so how do I get it?
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Does this leave a nice smell after usage?
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
Guntersville , AL
Does this work well with fine hair?