BY PHILOSOPHY

experience the best in bath-time luxury. amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is an award-winning shower gel with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's best-selling fragrance. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the classic, soft floral scent of amazing grace is praised by women everywhere. layer the perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel with other amazing grace products for a head-to-toe fragrance experience.

• Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?6 Answers
  • Is the shampoo suitable for all hair types? I have dreadl...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have seen Oprah advertise this...1 Answers
Savannah W.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I'm obsessed with the smell. I got a holiday pack one year for Christmas came with the wash,lotion, and perfume I think. I was scared to use it because I really didn't wanna run out. It goes a far way though. I would definitely repurchase is even though it's a bit more expensive for my taste. I just love it so much.
Emilie S.
Kirkwood, PA
This body wash is interesting. I bought this after receiving a trial bottle and LOVING the scent. However after buying the larger version I feel as if the scent had changed? Half way through the bottle it starts to smell very floral and not as clean and fresh as I had been expecting, also, with the trial bottle I felt as if the scent stayed on my skin all day! With the larger bottle I don't notice it at all. Very interesting, I still like the scent and my skin is very sensitive but this product doesn't dry it out or give me a rash.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I really enjoy the smell of the amazing grace collection by philosophy. It has a strong flowery almost rose smell to it. It strong but it helps it last on the body, which I love in evening at home when I don’t want to apply any sprays. It is a thick creamy soap that leaves your body looking clean and feeling smooth.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite body wash for summer. Alittle pricy but It's so soft and light on the skin that I keep repurchaseing. I have a dryer skin type and I feel like this doesn't dry me out or aggravate my skin at all.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I buy this in the largest bottle they have. I use it as a bubble bath. It smells great. It provides more bubble than my favorite Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes line. A little goes a long way!
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the lotion and body butter. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
This is my favorite body wash! It does not leave any residue. I got it as a Christmas present and love it! The scent isn’t super strong, but is lasting. A little goes a long way. I would buy again for sure!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff smells so good! The dupe that smells just as good it soaps and glory. For the scent to last it needs to be paired with the lotion.  This is good if you are in a hurt since it is for hair and body. Yes I would buy as a gift but for myself I will just stick with soap and glory line.
Nancy N.
Palm Bay, FL
I received this as a gift from my mother in law. I was skeptical about it because of the perfume scent. Usually my skin is easily irritated but I absolutely adore this! The scent is light enough to not bother my skin but strong enough so you can smell it throughout the day.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
signature scent
I love this scent. I use the shower gel, shampoo and body spray. Never overwhelming, always fresh and clean. I get a lot of comments... The majority being "you always smell so good". Not I like your perfume, just that I always smell good. Love that!
Melissa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Wonder if it smells good
Gina F.
Gold Bar, WA
I am looking for a new body wash... I was wondering if this is a good product. If so how do I get it?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Does this leave a nice smell after usage?
Heather V.
Is this safe for color-treated hair?