BY PHILOSOPHY

experience the best in bath-time luxury. amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is an award-winning shower gel with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's best-selling fragrance. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the classic, soft floral scent of amazing grace is praised by women everywhere. layer the perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel with other amazing grace products for a head-to-toe fragrance experience.

• Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?6 Answers
  • Is the shampoo suitable for all hair types? I have dreadl...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have seen Oprah advertise this...1 Answers
Flor A.
Norcross, GA
ABSOLUTELY love this! Fresh, clean, soothing, relaxing and I feel like a girl again! Destresses me after work and I love the gentle subtle scent, shampoo, bath/shower gel,perfect for shaving legs too. Even my husband likes the soft scent and silky skin and hair. Thanks!
Megan B.
Dallas
I got this as a gift years and years ago. To this date the best smell on the planet!! The shower experience is relaxing and calming. The scent lingers for a while. It doesn’t lather up, but it feels luxurious on you skin. Unfortunately, it is too expensive of a price point for me so I haven’t gotten it again. I’m hoping I can spoil myself soon. Every time I go to ultra I have to find it just to make sure it’s still around.
Emilie S.
Johnstown , PA
This body wash is interesting. I bought this after receiving a trial bottle and LOVING the scent. However after buying the larger version I feel as if the scent had changed? Half way through the bottle it starts to smell very floral and not as clean and fresh as I had been expecting, also, with the trial bottle I felt as if the scent stayed on my skin all day! With the larger bottle I don't notice it at all. Very interesting, I still like the scent and my skin is very sensitive but this product doesn't dry it out or give me a rash.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I really enjoy the smell of the amazing grace collection by philosophy. It has a strong flowery almost rose smell to it. It strong but it helps it last on the body, which I love in evening at home when I don’t want to apply any sprays. It is a thick creamy soap that leaves your body looking clean and feeling smooth.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I buy this in the largest bottle they have. I use it as a bubble bath. It smells great. It provides more bubble than my favorite Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes line. A little goes a long way!
Debbie S.
Surfside, FL
I have a tiny sample of this which lasted pretty long maybe a month. I use it more as a body wash than anything else. The product it self is nice makes good bubbles scrub great the only downside is the smell after you scrub it into your body to me it seems to change smell to this weird odor. I would most likely not buy this again.
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the lotion and body butter. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel
Kimberly G.
Kingsland, GA
So gentle on my skin. Another scent of theirs previously broke my skin out but this one doesn’t and I love the way it smells. It’s clean but a little floral fragrance. A good value in that the large size has lasted me for at least 6 months and I shower daily. philosophy amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower last year during all the Christmas sales. It was my first time buying a Philosophy product and I absolutely loved it! It makes your hair and skin smell so heavenly!
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
I received this as a gift from my mother in law. I was skeptical about it because of the perfume scent. Usually my skin is easily irritated but I absolutely adore this! The scent is light enough to not bother my skin but strong enough so you can smell it throughout the day.
Melissa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Wonder if it smells good
Gina F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I am looking for a new body wash... I was wondering if this is a good product. If so how do I get it?
Krystal H.
maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this leave a nice smell after usage?
Heather V.
Is this safe for color-treated hair?