BY PHILOSOPHY

experience the best in bath-time luxury. amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is an award-winning shower gel with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's best-selling fragrance. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. the classic, soft floral scent of amazing grace is praised by women everywhere. layer the perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel with other amazing grace products for a head-to-toe fragrance experience.

• Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?6 Answers
  • Is the shampoo suitable for all hair types? I have dreadlocks . I...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have seen Oprah advertise this brand a...1 Answers
Emilie S.
Johnstown , PA
This body wash is interesting. I bought this after receiving a trial bottle and LOVING the scent. However after buying the larger version I feel as if the scent had changed? Half way through the bottle it starts to smell very floral and not as clean and fresh as I had been expecting, also, with the trial bottle I felt as if the scent stayed on my skin all day! With the larger bottle I don't notice it at all. Very interesting, I still like the scent and my skin is very sensitive but this product doesn't dry it out or give me a rash.
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
I love the Amazing Grace line of products from philosophy. It lathers super well and smells amazing. It has a flowery scent with fresh undertones. The smell alone lasts all day but when paired with the lotion and/or perfume, the smell is so strong, it's amazing. I have never used this as a shampoo, just a body wash, but it always leaves my skin feeling extra clean and smooth. I definitely recommend this product!
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the lotion and body butter. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
I really enjoy the smell of the amazing grace collection by philosophy. It has a strong flowery almost rose smell to it. It strong but it helps it last on the body, which I love in evening at home when I don’t want to apply any sprays. It is a thick creamy soap that leaves your body looking clean and feeling smooth.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I buy this in the largest bottle they have. I use it as a bubble bath. It smells great. It provides more bubble than my favorite Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes line. A little goes a long way!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff smells so good! The dupe that smells just as good it soaps and glory. For the scent to last it needs to be paired with the lotion.  This is good if you are in a hurt since it is for hair and body. Yes I would buy as a gift but for myself I will just stick with soap and glory line.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
signature scent
I love this scent. I use the shower gel, shampoo and body spray. Never overwhelming, always fresh and clean. I get a lot of comments... The majority being "you always smell so good". Not I like your perfume, just that I always smell good. Love that!
Kaylyn L.
N
This stuff is amazing. 110% recommend to anyone out there who is a big lover in hair care and right now Amazon has this listed for only 13 dollars pick it up while you can..
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This is my go to shower gel. The scent is clean and reminds me of innocence. I also recommend pouring a careful under running bath water. When used with a loofah, a little bit goes a long way. Although it does list as s a shampoo, I wouldn't. It's a little too drying for that. Also remember, sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. Try something different for down there, because the perfumes in this could be too much for use "down there", which could result into a U TO. However, this carries a great, light scent that can be layered with the lotion and perfume. My Favorite!
Lindsay B.
I have never tried of used any Philosophy products until this Christmas 2016.. I got the shampoo/bath & shower gel as a gift and tried it out right away. I loved the product as a body wash.. I felt very clean and the smell is awesome! Cant forget to use the lotion after either it compliments it very well. I do have oily hair and this product as a shampoo as well is awesome. I feel like I can go more days without showering because it doesn't leave it as oily. The fresh smell and over all application in all ways you just can't go wrong!
Melissa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better as a shampoo or a body wash?
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Wonder if it smells good
Gina F.
Gold Bar, WA
I am looking for a new body wash... I was wondering if this is a good product. If so how do I get it?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Does this leave a nice smell after usage?
Heather V.
Is this safe for color-treated hair?