BY PHILOSOPHY

What is it: A super-emollient, perfumed body scrub that's formulated with olive oil to help replenish lost moisture on your newly rejuvenated skin. Who is it for: Anyone who likes amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath, and shower gel, or amazing grace... see more...

Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is my favorite smell and the entire product line and also my favorite among other products. This product in particular feels delicious it's not greasy it's not sticky and it doesn't feel like you're wearing it it feels light and Airy and I love it.
Allie S.
Monroe, GA
Absolutely love this France and lotion! It's the perfect lotion keeps your skin hydrated and makes you smell amazing!!!! I would say it's a good value and met my expectations! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Devan H.
Louisville, KY
Love love love this body wash! Smells so good without being overpowering. Leaves skin feeling soft. Does not leave a filmy residue like some body washes. I ordered the 64oz bottle so hopefully it will last a long time!
Maranda S.
Tampa
this product is so amazing in so many ways. I love it and it works really well. The olive oil in it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft and i highly reccomend it
Karleigh G.
All philosophy products have a way into my heart or skin for that matter. This scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and improve skins texture and softness. I am an avid spray tanner and need to use a scrub to keep spray tan smooth and not blotchy. This is my go to scrub to even skin, keep it soft and not irritate complexion.
Marina W.
Larkspur, CO
I absolutely love this body scrub. I can’t tell you enough how incredibly amazing it smells and it leaves my skin so soft. I have naturally sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother me at all! Would highly recommend
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Susan S.
Westerville
Wonderfully clean and light. Long lasting moisture . Non-greasy. Many people have complimented me on how great I smell. The scent is clean, not "perfumey."
Kelsei P.
Cedartown, GA
I like this one not my favorite but i keep it as a back up! The scent is nice and it works well. I have also used it to clean my brushes
Rachelle H.
Living grace has become a cult classic in the beauty industry, I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy it's ethereal and clean smell.