philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream uploaded by Jaime B.philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream uploaded by Sarah W.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®:  how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  in the end, it all comes down to one word.  grace. for the best smelling hands, amazing grace hand cream is a must!  this ultra-rich hand cream is formulated with multiple butters included shea, mango and cocoa that leave hands feeling super soft and smooth.  luxurious formula melts into skin to help tone, moisturize and soften without leaving behind a greasy after-feel.  formula contains multiple antioxidants that help moisturize, soothe and protect skin and leave them smelling positively amazing.  made in the usa see more...

• Does this lotion leave an oily residue on your hands afte...1 Answers
  • Smell good? Its expensive?1 Answers
  • Wher can u buy this product and how much is it?4 Answers
philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream
  • "This is my favorite scent and the lotion is thick and long lasting." in 2 reviews
  • "Ever since I experienced Amazing Grace, I haven't been able to get over it." in 1 review
  • "I'm also a huge fan of the scent." in 1 review
  • "Philosophy's Amazing Grace is nice and thick, absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves them feeling soft and hydrated." in 1 review
  • "I was introduced to the Philosophy brand many years ago through QVC." in 1 review
Robyn G.
Baltimore
I NEVER buy perfumed lotion.  Honestly, I don't even really buy or wear hand cream (face is a whole different story).  But I wanted more than just the Amazing Grace spray which does tend to dissipate after a couple hours, so I bought the hand cream, which is awesome  because I smell fresh and light and now have a signature scent all day long.  Keep one at work too.  Haven't tried the dry shampoo yet, but maybe that's next??  :-)
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Heaven in a bottle! My favorite Philosophy scent. I have this in my purse at all times. I apply it at work for a nice hand rub, foot rub at my desk and "perfume" my neck and wrists. It is like the perfume but subtle. Just use a little at a time. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
cham u.
I was so happy when i received my hand cream !!It has the best luxury scent to it .. it is pretty small wish it could"ve been biggerNext time I'll know for sure to order a big bottleits totally worth itthe hand cream leaves your hands soft & moisturized:-)i really recommend this product
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I love this product line and everything about it. This leaves your hands silky smooth and moisturized for hours. The smell is great nice soft smell I think fresh floral to me
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
I have fallen in love with Philosophy's Amazing Grace hand cream! It really is amazing! Appearance is like it has been whipped and its soft to the touch, making your skin like silk. But the best part is the fragrance! Feminine, subtle hint of floral that lingers throughout I day. The best hand cream!!
Allison H.
I have tried A LOT of hand creams because my hands get super dry at work. Philosophy's Amazing Grace is nice and thick, absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves them feeling soft and hydrated. The scent is faintly floral but mainly clean smelling and I constantly get compliments on it. It also works great on dry elbows, knees and upper arms. This is hands down one of my favorite beauty products and is a staple in my routine.
Jessica D.
Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Hand Cream is a great hand cream, very moisturizing and has a soft sent. I'm a big fan of philosophy and I recommend any of there products. This hand cream is great! I also like to put it on my elbows.
Katie F.
My mom cannot say enough how much she loves every product on this line, from the hand creams to shampoos and conditioners she loves them all. Her favorite scent still remains to be the Amazing Grace scent. We both highly recommend!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite scents! I'm not usually a fan of perfumed lotion but philosophy got the perfect amount of fragrance without it being overpowering. I wear the perfume, and use the shower gel as well. Great scent!
Sarah W.
North Wales, PA
Philosophy hand creams are to die for. Always leaving my hands soft and a beautiful scent to follow. And they are small enough to carry around with you on the go. I never go anywhere without mine! #Bestof2015
Influenster M.
Wher can u buy this product and how much is it?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I received this as a gift, where can I find more and how much does it cost?
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good? Its expensive?
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Does this lotion leave an oily residue on your hands after use?