philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream uploaded by Sarah W.philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream uploaded by Jaime G.

BY PHILOSOPHY #82 in Hand Cream

philosophy®:  how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  in the end, it all comes down to one word.  grace. for the best smelling hands, amazing grace hand cream is a must!  this ultra-rich hand cream is formulated with multiple butters included shea, mango and cocoa that leave hands feeling super soft and smooth.  luxurious formula melts into skin to help tone, moisturize and soften without leaving behind a greasy after-feel.  formula contains multiple antioxidants that help moisturize, soothe and protect skin and leave them smelling positively amazing.  made in the usa see more...

• Does this lotion leave an oily residue on your hands after use?1 Answers
  • Smell good? Its expensive?1 Answers
  • Wher can u buy this product and how much is it?4 Answers
philosophy amazing grace perfumed hand cream
  • "The lotion makes your hands soft with a nice long lasting scent." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my favorite scent and the lotion is thick and long lasting." in 2 reviews
  • "I was introduced to the Philosophy brand many years ago through QVC." in 1 review
  • "I'm also a huge fan of the scent." in 1 review
  • "Philosophy's Amazing Grace is nice and thick, absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves them feeling soft and hydrated." in 1 review
Robyn G.
Baltimore
I NEVER buy perfumed lotion.  Honestly, I don't even really buy or wear hand cream (face is a whole different story).  But I wanted more than just the Amazing Grace spray which does tend to dissipate after a couple hours, so I bought the hand cream, which is awesome  because I smell fresh and light and now have a signature scent all day long.  Keep one at work too.  Haven't tried the dry shampoo yet, but maybe that's next??  :-)
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heaven in a bottle! My favorite Philosophy scent. I have this in my purse at all times. I apply it at work for a nice hand rub, foot rub at my desk and "perfume" my neck and wrists. It is like the perfume but subtle. Just use a little at a time. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
cham u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so happy when i received my hand cream !!It has the best luxury scent to it .. it is pretty small wish it could"ve been biggerNext time I'll know for sure to order a big bottleits totally worth itthe hand cream leaves your hands soft & moisturized:-)i really recommend this product
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product line and everything about it. This leaves your hands silky smooth and moisturized for hours. The smell is great nice soft smell I think fresh floral to me
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Hand Cream is a great hand cream, very moisturizing and has a soft sent. I'm a big fan of philosophy and I recommend any of there products. This hand cream is great! I also like to put it on my elbows.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents! I'm not usually a fan of perfumed lotion but philosophy got the perfect amount of fragrance without it being overpowering. I wear the perfume, and use the shower gel as well. Great scent!
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this lotion. It smells amazing. It thick and long lasting and works great on my hands. I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate them. Highly recommend it.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hand cream I have found. It smells wonderful and really moisturizes my hands. After buying this product I purchased others in the Amazing Grace line and I am happy with each. I will re-order when I run out.
Anna W.
san gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have this in my purse. One of my favorite scent & it is literally amazing grace. The moist of the cream is long lasting and smell really good.
Alejandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE the scent !!!! AND IT MAKES MY HANDS FEEL SO, SO SOFT !!!!! i use it all over. i SHALL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THANKS.
Influenster M.
Wher can u buy this product and how much is it?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I received this as a gift, where can I find more and how much does it cost?
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion leave an oily residue on your hands after use?
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good? Its expensive?