philosophy amazing grace perfumed body spritz 8 oz. uploaded by Claudia P.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®: how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  and, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson.  in the end, it all comes down to one word.  grace.  it s how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light. fragrance lingerie for the body the ideal fragrance "base coat" to be used full-body use alone or underneath any of our state of grace fragrances refreshing perfumed mist provides hydration and antioxidant benefits. perfumed body spritz see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Very light and fresh, perfect for summer." in 1 review
  • "I love this body spray for the summer." in 1 review
Gracie M.
Amazing long lasting fresh scent I've worn it for over 15 years❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, you won't be sorry try this and you'll never buy another scent.
julie a.
I love love love this scent! it's not too over powering, but still keeps you smelling clean. I use it before I go to the gym or to run errands to smell fresh. I use my regular perfumes for nicer occasions, but this is my go to body mist product for casual use.
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
Ahhhhhmazing! Amazing scent. Lasts well. Can't say enough good things about this. I wear it ever day. Sophisticated enough for me but sweet enough I don't mind if my 8 year old daughter uses a spray now and then. I will continue to purchase.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
I love the scent of this perfume! I believe I found it in Sephora, although I didn't buy it (A tad bit too expensive for my tastes!) However, I did take a sample of it, and my boyfriend loved it ;)
A word to the wise though; If you are easily irritated by heavy perfume scents, you probably don't want to use this because it is pretty strong!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Absolutely in love with this body mist!!! It's light, elegant and fresh. Not over powering at all.the reason I gave it only 4 stars is because it doesn't last long.has to be reapplied after few hours.
Faith B.
New Braunfels, TX
This is a great " right before bed, out of the shower" scent ! its calming and not overpowering ! i sometimes will even spray some on my pillow before bed and i fall asleep faster
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I love this body spray for the summer. It's very light and refreshing. I just spray oi in after my shower and it keeps me feeling fresh and lightly scented all day king.
Amber Z.
Sioux Falls, SD
I work in the fragrance world at Sephora, and this is a favorite amongst clients! Very light and fresh, perfect for summer.
Heather M.
Dayton, OH
Nice scent, but use it for daytime. Light and refreshing. Love to spray on bedding too. Purchased on amazon. Good price point.
Eliza B.
A lighter version of the perfume, good for the summer and for hot days. Sometimes I spray it in my hair for a pick me up :)
Denise S.
South River, NJ
What are your favorite scents