Philosophy Amazing Grace Luxurious Multi-Use Body Oil

Amazing Grace Luxurious Multi-Use Body Oil - In honor of 20 amazing years of Amazing Grace, this fan-favorite is back...and for a limited time! This luxurious, multi-use oil is the ultimate amazing multi-tasker. Add it to the bath as a relaxing and indulgent treat or smooth it on post shower for soft, hydrated skin. Perfect for layering, it's formulated with the amazingly clean and beautifully feminine fragrance of Amazing Grace. Featuring welcoming bergamot to greet the senses; the heart blossoms with an irresistibly soft and clean muguet, leaving behind a lasting musk with an impression of classic beauty. - Amazing Grace Luxurious Multi-Use Body Oil

What other products does Philosphy have in the Amazing Grace scent? I would love it if there was a fabric softener with this scent and also a bath soak!
Start your review of Philosophy Amazing Grace Luxurious Multi-Use Body Oil!
Logan, UT
Everything philosophy makes is incredible. Probably my favorite skincare brand out there. Love the body oil as it is super moisturizing without being greasy. I’ve recently switched over to philosophy with all my skin care products and I’ve seen a huge improvement in my face clearing up and looking younger as well as the rest of my skin being much softer and more moisturized.
Canyon City , OR
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. Philosophy has always been my favorite from body oil, face cleanser, exfoliators and More. I recently purchased 2 bottles of this oil after it was recommended to me by a friend and I absolutely love it. I live in an area where we have very low humidity and we have to run a wood stove so my skin dries out super quick and this oil IS THE ANSWER, ITS THE HOLY GRAIL
Zionsville , IN
I have the amazing grace body wash, lotion, and perfume, and I love layering them all. If I’m in a rush then i’ll just rub some of the oil on and i’m good to go. The wear on the oil is about 5 hours, but if you layer with body wash, lotion, and perfume then you have all day coverage!
Perkasie, PA
I love this brand! Philosophy has great stuff for body care. I used this oil a few times a week once I got out of the shower and was still a little wet and it worked wonders! It made my skin very soft and smooth. But it leaves your skin pretty oily after so I didn’t use it everyday.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this body oil because it makes your skin so soft and and my knees or elbows won’t crack for a long time because they are super moisturized! It smells great! I would definitely buy it again! I love using this after shaving and your skin will look great!
Winona
Best body oil by far. I love all the amazing grace products. It’s not too sticky and dense. Absorbs very well. I like to put in on in the shower twice a week in the winter while I’m still wet. Philosophy Amazing Grace Luxurious Multi-Use Body Oil
I still haven't tried a product from this brand that has disappointed. That being said, I LOVE this oil. It is so rich and hydrating. I have sensitive skin, and this product really protects and keep the skin moisturized.
San Antonio, TX
I love body oils for the weather time since it’s cold out and there is dryness ..Philosophy is a great body and bath line and this multi-use body oil pretty good for the price.I would buy on the go or for a “spa day”
Nashville, TN
I love this oil specially in the winter when my skin tends to dry up. After I get out of the shower I rub a little oil on my arms and legs and it keeps my body moisturized. Definitely recommend is you need that extra moisture.
Waldo
Amazing Grace has always been my go-to philosophy product and will always be. It smells great and I wouldn’t change anything about it. It’s long lasting and works great. I would buy it again. 10/10 would recommend.