BY PHILOSOPHY

feel feminine in grace philiosphy amazing grace layering set includes: shampoo, bath shower gel 2 spray fragrance 3 whipped body creme layer the clean floral scent of amazing grace during and after your shower or bath to feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. made in usa product ingredients: br shampoo, bath shower gel: water, sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl betaine, polysorbate 20, fragrance, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, peg-18 glyceryl oleate cocoate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycol distearate, steareth-4, hydrolyzed milk protein, peg-150 distearate, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, lithospermum erythrohizon root extract, caprylic capric triglycerides, panthenyl ethyl ether, avena sativa kernel oil, hydrolyzed silk, citric acid, magnesium chloride, sodium see more...

Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
AMazing Grace is my scent! I've been wearing this for about 10 years. I describe this as feminine and girly. I find layering this scent is quite helpful because I don't find the scent to last all day. I like using the showe gel, powder, lotion and spray. Then I bring a rollerball in my purse!
Arline S.
Holiday, FL
I enjoyed this set for a gift from someone. It comes with shampoo, body gel and fragrances. The only thing I had an issue with that I didn't feel the fragrances lasted a long time. I am big on fragrance and even though it did smell nice I feel it just didn't last long for my taste.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Love it. I work at a hospital and I can not wear very strong fragrances. This Amazing Grace is lovely. Very soft and beautiful. I feel so comfortable wearing this. The only bad thing is that I feel like I have to keep speaking it through out my day.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
Got this for my friend as a Bridal Gift and she is IN LOVE! I think that Grace products are amazing but this was just too good to pass up as a layering set. So happy I ended up going with this for her gift :)
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
Has anyone tried this yet? I like purchasing cute stuff and this interested me.
Andrele d.
Este produto tem aroma cítrico?