philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion

smooth and hydrate skin with our new, limited-edition amazing grace jasmine firming body lotion.

Is this product good for sensitive skin and ecxema?
Would this be an okay lotion for kids to use? Not to own, but ask for from mom.
Start your review of philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion!
Ana G.
Katy, TX
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Ana G.
primera vez usando esta marca gracias a influenster por mi muestra gratis, siempre e buscado lociones de cuerpo que no sean tan grasosas y que huelan bien, la humectacion es perfecta, se absorbe facilmente y deja la piel suave, el olor es un plus, la recomiendo al 100% y la seguire comprando #free #influenster #review #philosophy #amazingrace
Nellybeth G.
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Nellybeth G.
This lotion smells amazing. But it feels a bit heavy on the skin. Not my favorite. If you don't mind thick lotions then it's perfect for you. The fragrance it's not too strong and lasts a few hours.
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Sandra R.
Definitely a great moisturizer and really nourishes my dry skin. Like the shower gel I thought the scent would be too strong for me because I like more earthy tones. Jasmine has definitely grown on me and it’s not overpowering like some. Very pretty packaging, would make a great gift!
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Paolla B.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Philosophy in exchange for my honest review. The Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine Firming Body emulsion is a limited edition retailed around $42.00 for the bottle with 480 ml and it’s incredible! It smells so good in a light texture super easy to spread around the body, hydrating, soothing and toning the skin. You can feel the velvet sensation with the amazing smell that lasts for hours. Benefits * Firming body lotion moisturizes, softens and tones skin, leaving it feeling velvety soft * Replenishes and maintains skin's moisture level
Ashley S.
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Ashley S.
So I thought this would smell very strong like the body wash it didn’t! Yes at first it is when you get some out but as you rub it the scent changes. It’s not that strong and wears well on the skin. I don’t like the packaging my pump did not work. I wish it had been a squeeze bottle. I am not sure yet that it is firming. I will continue to use this.
Yuliia D.
Federal Way, WA
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Yuliia D.
Not an outstanding product. It's not particularly a luxurious feeling lotion. The scent is quite nice, its a pleasant jasmine that isn't too overpowering. The smell lingers long after application. The body emulsion is nice, its not incredibly moisturizing unfortunately. Overall, it's a nice experience. Very scented, not very moisturizing.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Monique C.
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Monique C.
#free #influenster I received this product free from influenster. well I dont know about the firmness part because I haven't used the product that long . But it is silky smooth not sticky and smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!! overall I'm very satisfied with the product.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Jessica B.
I am loving this lotion by Philosophy! It has a great scent you don't need perfume when you wear this. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy which is great! Since I really ever use lotion for that reason. #bodywash #moisturizers
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Savannah C.
This is a nice high-end body lotion that I would purchase for myself in the future as a treat. I find the jasmine scent to be long lasting on the skin. Can’t speak to the firming claim though. It’s a limited edition scent & I think it’d make a lovely gift for anyone. I’ve seen it for sale at Ulta and Belk’s. I love the clean aesthetic of the philosophy packaging but wish it was a little more luxe.
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Tyneisha G.
philosophy amazing grace jasmine firming body emulsion uploaded by Tyneisha G.
This body lotion is pretty good, it smells amazing like a beautiful botanical garden! Although it keeps me feeling moisturized throughout the night I wish it would last through the morning so my only improvement would be to add a little more shea butter. I would recommend to all who love smelling like floral scents! Thanks Influenster for this #voxbox