Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine

eau de toilette

Is this similar to any other perfumes?
What’s this perfume smell like??
I have been wondering about this scent. I am so happy to see so many positive reviews. I assume it's universal for various ages? Do you recommend from teens all the way to seniors?
Start your review of Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine!
Carolina V.
Puyallup, WA
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Carolina V.
I love this perfume! The smell is amazing! It is sweet and floral. The scent lasts all day and I had tons of compliments on how good I smelled all day! I love this perfume and excited to try the other Philosophy scents!
Michelle C.
N Bellmore, NY
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Michelle C.
I absolutely love this perfume, I was so happy when I received it. The scent is very good, a little strong but it smells really nice! It’s florally and it last for a pretty long time. Would recommend
Stephanie F.
Los Angeles, CA
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Stephanie F.
I’ve worn this perfume everyday since receiving it in a VoxBox. It has a really light, soft and fresh quality about it. The musk is super subtle, which makes me happy as it’s not a type of scent I would usually go for. I feel so feminine when wearing it and have had lot’s of compliments from my husband!
Erika M.
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Erika M.
i received this on a voxbox and this smells like a brunch on spring/summer haha i don't know how to describe it but it's so fresh and flowery but not overpowering, the package is super cute, it has the perfect size for having in your bag.
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Brianna S.
I really love this perfume! I have been looking for a new sent that’s different from my normal vanilla and musk scents and this one really hit the mark! It’s a little floral and sweet but not too sweet, I think with a musk base scent it really calms down the sweet smell and it’s perfect! And it really does last all day! It’s definitely different from my normal scents but I love it!
Alisa C.
Columbus, OH
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Alisa C.
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Alisa C.
Jasmine is definitely my favorite scent in perfume❤️ I love the jasmine aspect in this perfume but the vanilla part is not my personal favorite. I just don’t like vanilla scents in general. If you love vanilla and a touch of floral, this is a great perfume !
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Taylor F.
I have never tried the original philosophy perfume so I can’t compare these, but I really like the philosophy jasmine one. This one is very feminine and graceful. I find this doesn’t last very long on me after it dries down. The jasmine is very strong in this with a hint of powder. I feel this would be a great spring time scent. This would be good for someone who prefers scents that aren’t extremely strong and dry down light and subtle.
Madison M.
Weatherford, OK
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Madison M.
It’s lovely! It’s not over bearing and just the right floral tones in it 🌿 I’m going to wear it everyday!
Rachael F.
Orem, UT
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Rachael F.
I have always wanted to try a perfume done by philosophy. I’m not usually one for foral scents.. but I actually love this smell. Makes me feel like I smell fresh & clean!
Ashley W.
Bowie, MD
Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine uploaded by Ashley W.
Most ladies, like the warmth of Jasmine on their skin. So when Philosophy came out with the limited edition Amazing Grace “Jasmine”, With its soft and subtle, but intimate floral fragrances. This new twist on Grace is a sensuous bouquet of jasmine petals blended with coconut water, as if that didn’t grab our attention, the alluring top notes of bergamot & I think I smell a hint of lemon? And them adding orange blossom was another surprise, that put together this musk blend. With all that said, I think it was a wonderful addition to the philosophy family & I was lucky enough to receive this complementary for my honest review. The reason for me taking 1 star off was only because I feel like it didn’t last long, it’s not a perfume that stays with you most of the day, but other than that, it was a nice item to review.