BY PHILOSOPHY

Amazing Grace fragrance for women is a uniquely feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hint of light musk. The all-enveloping fragrance is delightfully scented and creates a burst of freshness that is reminiscent of soft sea breezes and spellbinding moments. Welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, with pacifying notes of irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms, followed by lasting musk with its classic beauty and appeal. Indulge yourself—and those you are most thankful for—with good-for-your-body-and-soul treats from Philosophy's Amazing Grace Collection. Notes: Bergamot, Muguet Blossoms, Musk. Style: Unique. Feminine. Soft. see more...

Kimberly B.
For someone who is constantly switching perfumes so I don’t get bored of a specific one, I have yet to change this one. It’s my to go perfume, it’s a smooth clean fragrance that makes someone say “you smell good”! It’s definable one of my top 5.
Polly L.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love love love this scent. It's definitely my go-to scent because it smells super clean and just nice. I think it's a very universal scent and it can match anybody's body scent. It's very fresh so it's not too overwhelming. I really hate when perfumes linger around when someone walks by, and for this one when someone wearing it walks by, you can smell it but it won't linger for too long.
Mary J.
My sister-in-law always gets this for me every year as a stocking stuffer. I absolutely love it. The scent is light and airy. It's not too overwhelming and it's a scent you can wear all the time. I often get headaches from perfumes if they're overpowering, but this one is not at all. I love the rollerball version of this because it's so convenient. I can throw it in my bag and take it with me everywhere and touch up as needed. This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag and I recommend it to everyone.
Betsy W.
Lee Center , NY
I received a sample of this. i really like it. i would definitely buy it. the scent is pretty and light and not overpowering like some scents
Eliza B.
I love this roller ball! This is my favorite scent and the roller is an easy and affordable way to touch it up throughout the day.
Allison K.
First of all, I love philosophy! I have this to carry in my purse for a quick perfume refresh. I love amazing grace everything
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Philosophy fragrances. They are so delicate and feminine. This is the perfect to carry in your purse.
Amanda B.
I love this fragrance! You get a good amount for the price point. It's also easy to use and smells great.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
I love, love, love this fragrance. It's so clean and light. I get compliments for it all of the time.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Love this on the go purse roll on perfume. Smells great and inexpensive. Smell last a long time.