BY PHILOSOPHY

Infused with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's bestselling amazing grace fragrance, this firming body emulsion is an award-winning moisturizer for dry skin. Enriched with shea butter and natural oils, like olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula softens and smoothes while helping to replenish and maintain skin’s moisture level for skin that feels velvety soft. Layer with other amazing grace products to feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe..

How To Use:

Apply a generous amount to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing, circular motion.

water (aqua), fragrance (parfum), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, phytosterol/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate, xanthan gum, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium edta.

• philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion Thoughts any...2 Answers
  • I love a good scented lotion, and am wondering does this ...1 Answers
  • Ok, so I have heard great things about Philosophy but I h...5 Answers
philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion

Start your review of philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
jayne m.
Huntington, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Philosophy Amazing Grace firming body lotion is amazing. The scent, Amazing Grace, is beautiful. The light texture of the lotion is nongreasy but yet beneficial to dry skin. I would recommend using The Amazing Grace cologne as a topper to this product. If you are looking for your fragrance to last all day, this is the way to go.
Erica K.
Conneaut
My favorite body lotion! Lightweight and light scent that just smells and feels clean! It is priced a little on the higher side though. It’s gentle on the skin and I have purchased several times. My main daily go to.
Elizabeth T.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to lotion for after showering. It has a light sent to it so it's just right. Feels good. Not greasy. It dries on the skin right away so I can get dressed quickly.
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I don’t hate this one but I don’t personally like it for me. It’s an older scent because of the strong floral rose scent. It’s a very intense scent so a little bit goes a long way. You do not need to reapply all day after the first one or 2 sprays and if you did I’m sure people would try their best to stand back from you. That’s how strong of a scent it is. It’s not bad but not pleasant to me because of the strong rose scent. The lotion is moisturizing and a bit oily feeling after rubbing it in. Not sure if it’s firming.
emily j.
Ahhh! This is honestly one of the best scents I have ever smelled. It smells sort of like roses but it really is just a combination of a lot of amazing smelling things.
To begin, it doesn’t smell too old at all! It is really nice and moisturizing for the skin! I absolutely love using it:)
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
Well it smells great.. like extremely clean with a hint of cozy cotton..like warm and cool at the same time. Love the scent..5 stars for scent but this is the body emulsion...which I went through 2 of them and did not see even the slightest difference in the firmness of my skin. It left it soft and beautifully scented but no other effects for me with this. Should just be advertised as a scented body lotion. And for the record..I started using another firming lotion for a tiny bit of the cost of this that has given me great results.
Logan F.
Allendale, MI
I have been using this lotion for a few years now and I don’t think I will ever get sick of it. It has a great scent that is not fresh and floral but not overpowering. I put it on after I shower in the morning and I can still smell it at night when I go to bed. I have super sensitive skin and this has not ever caused me any issues. It’s a little pricey on websites like Sephora and Ulta, but Philosophy’s own website usually has great deals in the outlet tab, and QVC is another place to check out for good prices.
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion is so great! I really loved how this product felt while applying to skin. Definitely helped firm my skin, and it smelt absolutely fantastic! I purchased from walmart and would buy again.
Tamara M.
Hastings, MN
This lotion is so moisturizing and it leaves a wonderful scent on my skin all day long! It is ok the pricier end so I don’t buy it all the time but it is a wonderful little treat for myself and a large bottle last about 6 months.
Karen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
As with all philosophy products it's very good quality and great for your skin in all the seasons. I love it in the spring too get ready for more skin to show in the summer! Exfoliates great, not sure how firming it is!
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Rebecca D.
Lafayette
Is this product designed for someone with extremely dry hair? I have not been able to find a conditioner with enough moisture and hydration.
Charl L.
I love the packaging, is this any good?

Macy's