BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Infused with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of philosophy's bestselling amazing grace fragrance, this firming body emulsion is an award-winning moisturizer for dry skin. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, like olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula softens and smoothes while helping to replenish and maintain skin’s moisture level for skin that feels velvety soft. layer with other amazing grace products to feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe..

HOW TO USE
Apply a generous amount to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing, circular motion.

INGREDIENTS
Water (aqua), fragrance (parfum), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, phytosterol/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate, xanthan gum, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium edta.

WHY IT WORKS
Includes an antioxidant and firming ingredient to help skin feel more toned.
featuring notes of bergamot, muguet blossoms,and musk

Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
The only reason why I gave this for stars is because it's so expensive. A little does go along way however I still feel like it expensive. I have the sample size and it's lasted me a few months. I am a philosophy fan to begin with so I was almost certain that I would love the scent and I was correct. It's a light fresh scent. Whenever I have this on my hands or legs or anywhere on my body my fiance always compliments me on how good I smell. Now on to the good stuff... I did see a significant difference around my thighs I don't know if it's that they are extra hydrated with this lotion or if it is actually firming my skin up. I have put a little of this on my face and my face loves it as well. It is not greasy. My skin absorbs this so quickly. My skin stays hydrated for hours. Even though it is expensive and I received the sample size I will be purchasing the big bottle. I do recommend this for everyone especially those with dryer skin.
Jamie S.
I have had/used this product for a while now. I'm not a super huge fan of the smell but it does the job well. I use it mostly on my legs and arms. It keeps them hydrated and smooth. I have the large bottle that I keep bedside and I keep a travel size in my desk at work. When I consistently use this product I do notice they look firmer and my upper arms are definitely smoother. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of the smell of it but it does it's job. I also thought it was rather expensive but it has lasted a while so it actually averages out to be a better deal than some of the drugstore brands.
emily j.
Ahhh! This is honestly one of the best scents I have ever smelled. It smells sort of like roses but it really is just a combination of a lot of amazing smelling things.
To begin, it doesn’t smell too old at all! It is really nice and moisturizing for the skin! I absolutely love using it:)
Logan F.
Novi, MI
I have been using this lotion for a few years now and I don’t think I will ever get sick of it. It has a great scent that is not fresh and floral but not overpowering. I put it on after I shower in the morning and I can still smell it at night when I go to bed. I have super sensitive skin and this has not ever caused me any issues. It’s a little pricey on websites like Sephora and Ulta, but Philosophy’s own website usually has great deals in the outlet tab, and QVC is another place to check out for good prices.
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme and [product:philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel]. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE Firming Body Lotion
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion is so great! I really loved how this product felt while applying to skin. Definitely helped firm my skin, and it smelt absolutely fantastic! I purchased from walmart and would buy again.
Tamara M.
Hastings, MN
This lotion is so moisturizing and it leaves a wonderful scent on my skin all day long! It is ok the pricier end so I don’t buy it all the time but it is a wonderful little treat for myself and a large bottle last about 6 months.
Karen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
As with all philosophy products it's very good quality and great for your skin in all the seasons. I love it in the spring too get ready for more skin to show in the summer! Exfoliates great, not sure how firming it is!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
This product is amazing As a matter of fact the whole line is amazing. It helps my legs not be so dry in the winter I’ve tried all kinda of lotions to make my legs not itch in the winter and this one wins!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am giving the Philosophy amazing Grace firming body emulsion lotion a 3 out of 5 star rating mainly due to price. Their products are soooo expensive and they just don't perform up to the price! It smelt heavenly and moisturized my skin but other than that I didn't notice any difference on my skin. I feel like this is an over priced and overrated product. I do not recommend you spending your hard earned money on it.
Tasha C.
Ok, so I have heard great things about Philosophy but I have yet to try it! I've been comparing all of their different products they offer and I'm thinking of trying this one first. So I was wondering if anybody had a favorite? Is this is a good one to start with? (Any recommendations would be helpful and appreciated . 👍)
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Wondering if anyone has felt that this is a greasy formula or leaves a greasy feel on your skin? How do you rate the moisturizing effect it has on your skin and face? Does it last?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this product designed for someone with extremely dry hair? I have not been able to find a conditioner with enough moisture and hydration.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
How long would you have to use this before seeing results? I've been using. On my second bottle and no difference
Sonya N.