BY PHILOSOPHY

Age gracefully? Sure. philosophy amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion protects and maintains skin integrity while helping to moisturize and revitalize wrinkled skin. It's also antioxidant-enriched with vitamins C and E. philosophy®:  the natural aging process causes the soft tissues of our faces and bodies to begin to descend.  our eyebrows frown, our lids droop, our eyes appear hollow, our noses and ears are larger, and our jawbone is less defined.  as for our breasts, our bellies, and our buttocks, it s no different.  we can fight the process or we can yield to losing our bodies, gaining our souls, and find our grace. conditions and helps stabilize moisture level of dry skin protects and maintains skin integrity helps moisturize and revitalize aged and wrinkled skin antioxidant enriched c & e vitamins help to purify skin unique,

Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Erie, PA
This is by far, the best lotion! I have been using this wonderful cream on my skin for over 10 years!!! 💯💯 This is one of the best compounds for a body lotion I have tried. And I have tried a lot! I actually have it mailed twoce a year to my house from a company so I never run out of it. I will even fill up little travel bottles, so I have it at work and on travel too. That way I am never without it. The scent is mild, but always reminded me of the smell of a sunscreen I used and loved, so it always makes me think of summer, even in the dead of winter, which I use it the most to quench my dry skin from the snow and bitter cold⛄🌬❄ I highly recommend this lotion to anyone looking for something that holds in moisture all day and has a mild scent. It goes on evenly and just feels amazing! I ❤❤❤ Amazing Grace!
Marlissa C.
Marlissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
Philosophy has to be one of the best moisturizer brands, in my opinion. A little goes a long way and the product is extremely hydrating for the skin. I personally have very dry skin and need a lot of moisturizer to make a difference, but the firming body emulsion has done wonders. My only issues would be the smell being very strong for me, and the price being so high. As someone sensitive to smells, if I were to use it on my face, the smell would make me feel a slightly nauseous, so if you have the same problem, I would recommend trying the product in stores. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who could afford it. As an alternative, Sephora sells some of their own moisturizers at a much lower price.
Den B.
Den B.
Cambria Heights, NY
When I first discovered Amazing Grace a few years ago, I stood at the Philosophy counter for about 5 mins straight just repeatedly sniffing the bottle. I was so pleasantly overwhelmed by the clean, fresh odor that lingered in the air around me all day long.
It has become my signature scent. I have given it away as one of "my favorite things" to family and fb fans.
Until I bought a bottle for my Mom for Mothers Day a few yrs back and my Dad started using it, I never even considered it being a unisex product but the simple, clean scent is appropriate for a man as well. I get the most compliments when I wear this scent. I bet you will to ; ) Enjoy!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Philosophy's body emulsions are amazing. They go on deceptively light but really pack a punch. They are super moisturizing and the scent lasts all day. Your skin will have a glow (but there is no glitter or shimmer additives) of very healthy skin and the scent is enough to where you don't need to wear perfume if you don't want to. It isn't so strong that people will be able to smell it when you walk into a room, but you and anyone who is very close to you will. It's one of my favorite body lotions and has been for many years.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite lotion. I love it because the scent doesn't interfere with anything else, and it's extremely soft and doesn't give me a headache. I used to work in cosmetics and I heard constantly that this was one of the only scents that people with scent allergies or sensitivities could enjoy. Philosophy has also mastered the formula: hydrating for a long period of time, without any greasiness or stickiness. I've been using it for years, and will continue to buy it as long as Philosophy keeps selling it!
Jessica k.
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
Literally one of my favorite products on planet earth. I am a repeat buyer x5 at least. The smell is subtle and the lotion feels nice on my skin. I bought it for the first time from Sephora after getting hooked on Philosophy brand after late night shopping on QVC one night. They also have wonderful holiday products. I use this lotion year round though and always carry little bottles in my purse. I would very highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a non-greasy everyday lotion. Worth every dime.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Walla Walla, WA
I purchased this since I bought the perfume and fell in love with it. I'm am so happy I did, this not only smells of the amazing girl perfume but it makes my skins so soft, and spreads like butter. Little goes a long ways and you don't have to worry about the smell becoming to strong. I love that it comes with a pump so you don't have to worry about bacteria in a jar. Price is great for how much you get. I have had this for a few months now and love it.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This product smells amazing! My mom and I love Philosophy.
The scent is super fresh and clean. The lotion is super moisturizing. Whenever I use it my legs stay moisturized all day. The only con about this product is the price. Anytime I buy Philosophy I think about how nice it would be if they made more affordable products, but obviously the high price is why they have such good quality items. I will repurchase anyways!
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
I'm obsessed with Amazing Grace, I don't even know where to begin! First i just love the smell, it is so fresh and clean that its not over powering and its a great everyday scent. I love the body emulsion right after I use the body wash in the shower, because it just locks in the scent all day. Only thing is that I wish that the prices weren't so high but it is overall a wonderful product.
Amber L.
Amber L.
The Philosophy Amazing Grace Emulsion is BY FAR my favorite body lotion. The product smells amazing, but a bit strong, so if you're into light-smelling lotions, this is not for you. The consistency is perfect, in-between the heavy cream stuff and light face lotion. The entire bottle lasts me about 3 months with every day use. Definitely purchase this and try it out for yourself.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ok, so I have heard great things about Philosophy but I have yet to try it! I've been comparing all of their different products they offer and I'm thinking of trying this one first. So I was wondering if anybody had a favorite? Is this is a good one to start with? (Any recommendations would be helpful and appreciated . 👍)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product designed for someone with extremely dry hair? I have not been able to find a conditioner with enough moisture and hydration.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Wondering if anyone has felt that this is a greasy formula or leaves a greasy feel on your skin? How do you rate the moisturizing effect it has on your skin and face? Does it last?
Ronette B.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
How long would you have to use this before seeing results? I've been using. On my second bottle and no difference
Sonya N.