BY PHILOSOPHY

Age gracefully? Sure. philosophy amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion protects and maintains skin integrity while helping to moisturize and revitalize wrinkled skin. It's also antioxidant-enriched with vitamins C and E. philosophy®:  the natural aging process causes the soft tissues of our faces and bodies to begin to descend.  our eyebrows frown, our lids droop, our eyes appear hollow, our noses and ears are larger, and our jawbone is less defined.  as for our breasts, our bellies, and our buttocks, it s no different.  we can fight the process or we can yield to losing our bodies, gaining our souls, and find our grace. conditions and helps stabilize moisture level of dry skin protects and maintains skin integrity helps moisturize and revitalize aged and wrinkled skin antioxidant enriched c & e vitamins help to purify skin unique,

• I love a good scented lotion, and am wondering does this have an ...1 Answers
  • philosophy amazing grace firming body emulsion Th... Be the first to answer!
  • Ok, so I have heard great things about Philosophy but I have yet ...4 Answers
philosophy amazing grace firming body emulsion
  • "This lotions is great, very light but very hydrating and smells fabulous. Big fan in our house amongst the ladies." in 47 reviews
  • "Amazing product ! I have very dry skin and this helps a lot ! I bought it over 4 times its one of the best lotions I used " in 11 reviews
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only reason why I gave this for stars is because it's so expensive. A little does go along way however I still feel like it expensive. I have the sample size and it's lasted me a few months. I am a philosophy fan to begin with so I was almost certain that I would love the scent and I was correct. It's a light fresh scent. Whenever I have this on my hands or legs or anywhere on my body my fiance always compliments me on how good I smell. Now on to the good stuff... I did see a significant difference around my thighs I don't know if it's that they are extra hydrated with this lotion or if it is actually firming my skin up. I have put a little of this on my face and my face loves it as well. It is not greasy. My skin absorbs this so quickly. My skin stays hydrated for hours. Even though it is expensive and I received the sample size I will be purchasing the big bottle. I do recommend this for everyone especially those with dryer skin.
Logan F.
Novi, MI
I have been using this lotion for a few years now and I don’t think I will ever get sick of it. It has a great scent that is not fresh and floral but not overpowering. I put it on after I shower in the morning and I can still smell it at night when I go to bed. I have super sensitive skin and this has not ever caused me any issues. It’s a little pricey on websites like Sephora and Ulta, but Philosophy’s own website usually has great deals in the outlet tab, and QVC is another place to check out for good prices.
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
The scent is so refreshing and I love the way it treats my skin which requires a lot of moisture. I layer with the philosophy amazing grace whipped body creme and [product:philosophy-amazing-grace-perfumed-shampoo,-bath-&-shower-gel]. This is one of my go to products for my daily rituals as I sometimes have to mix up the products so my skin won't become too familiar with them but this one srays in circulation for sure. philosophy amazing grace firming body emulsion
Jamie S.
I have had/used this product for a while now. I'm not a super huge fan of the smell but it does the job well. I use it mostly on my legs and arms. It keeps them hydrated and smooth. I have the large bottle that I keep bedside and I keep a travel size in my desk at work. When I consistently use this product I do notice they look firmer and my upper arms are definitely smoother. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of the smell of it but it does it's job. I also thought it was rather expensive but it has lasted a while so it actually averages out to be a better deal than some of the drugstore brands.
Emily J.
Ahhh! This is honestly one of the best scents I have ever smelled. It smells sort of like roses but it really is just a combination of a lot of amazing smelling things.
To begin, it doesn’t smell too old at all! It is really nice and moisturizing for the skin! I absolutely love using it:)
Tamara M.
Hastings, MN
This lotion is so moisturizing and it leaves a wonderful scent on my skin all day long! It is ok the pricier end so I don’t buy it all the time but it is a wonderful little treat for myself and a large bottle last about 6 months.
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion is so great! I really loved how this product felt while applying to skin. Definitely helped firm my skin, and it smelt absolutely fantastic! I purchased from walmart and would buy again.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Love this product. It’s so creamy and and hydrating for the skin. It leaves the skin soft and it has a wonderful scent. Philosophy products are amazing and this one definitely did wonders for my skin I love it!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
This product is amazing As a matter of fact the whole line is amazing. It helps my legs not be so dry in the winter I’ve tried all kinda of lotions to make my legs not itch in the winter and this one wins!!
Rositsa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Today I was in Ulta and just saw this product so many time evrywhhere but never try, I try and is really do the job is make my hand soft moisturizer and smells very nice for long time fresh and strong .
Tasha C.
Ok, so I have heard great things about Philosophy but I have yet to try it! I've been comparing all of their different products they offer and I'm thinking of trying this one first. So I was wondering if anybody had a favorite? Is this is a good one to start with? (Any recommendations would be helpful and appreciated . 👍)
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
How long would you have to use this before seeing results? I've been using. On my second bottle and no difference
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Wondering if anyone has felt that this is a greasy formula or leaves a greasy feel on your skin? How do you rate the moisturizing effect it has on your skin and face? Does it last?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product designed for someone with extremely dry hair? I have not been able to find a conditioner with enough moisture and hydration.
Sonya N.