Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#3132 in Fragrance for Her
Introducing a fine perfume for the amazing grace woman's most beautifully feminine moments created with the purest, finest form of Amazing Grace fragrance to deliver a fragrance experience unlike any other. Featuring the most concentrated blend of the classic, clean florals, this fine perfume enhances everything you love about Amazing Grace to provide the richest, longest-lasting scent. An elegant, limited-edition box and fragrance bottle displays the pink tinted perfume wonderfully in a woman's fragrance wardrobe as her most cherished fragrance. Style: Beautiful. Feminine. Wonderful.
Marisol c.
Marisol c.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fragrance. It smells AMAZING. Its light bud strong at the same time. Not to overpowering of smell, but you will def be asked what perfume that is. I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the roller ball because I can carry it with me everywhere I go.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI

I love this scent! It reminds me of innocence. This scent is light and airy! I also use the shower gel as well. I would like to purchase the body lotion! I had the lotion, however I think my bedroom ate it, lol! Layering this scent is easy, and not over powering, which I love!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Denver, CO

Smells fresh and natural...i always go for light and fresh fragrance ,this one suits well..will be looking forwrdto buy again...
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Smells very feminine and floral. I had a difficult time with the scent disappearing quickly though.

Join Now