MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for Herphilosophy
Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Ornament, 15ml

Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Ornament, 15ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Ornament, 15ml!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
Its one of my favorite perfumes. More like girly ine but I love it when its spring time. Such an amazing packaging too
Blythewood, SC
The amazing grace perfume is my everyday smell!! I use the amazing grace scent in my body wash, perfume, and occasional lotion!! If you don't love this floral smell as much, pure grace may be the scent for you!! (definitely go with the perfume and not the fragrance spray for a long lasting smell!)
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Ornament, 15ml uploaded by member-4a1932118
I've used this for years. It isn't greasy and the scent is fresh and clean smelling. I get frequent questions from people wanting to know what I use. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Dunlap
Not my favorite product. But it works okay definitely would buy it for my grandma or little sister. What about you ??
I love this product!! It always meets my expectations and I am a repeat customer, I get more
Fairfield, CA
Love to have this on my tree just looks great. It is affordable. And makes a great gift as well
Louisville, KY
I love when Philosophy does the holiday ornaments! They make great gifts for coworkers and or those people you don't know they well!! Amazing grace is always a go to scent! And it's always packaged so cute!
Rindge, NH
Love this perfume! Not only does it come in adorable packaging, but it smells incredible as well! The scent lasts for a long time and isn't too subtle or overpowering, it is just right! I would highly recommend this product to a friend!
San Antonio
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Ornament, 15ml uploaded by Kalynn O.
I love the smell of this and you only need 1-2 squirts! Inexpensive and lasts quite awhile! Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette
COLUMBIA
Received as a gift and fell in love with its amazing smell.  Clean yet romantic and subtle enough to wear everyday!

Looking for your answer?