Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette

eau de toilette

Does it last and smell attracting? Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette ?
Which one should I try first in the GRACE philosophy perfumes???
Start your review of Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette!
Bhoomi P.
Saint Paul, MN
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Bhoomi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume smells amaaazing and that’s coming from someone who usually doesn’t enjoy floral scents. This one on me has a mix of floral and citrusy scents which keeps it smelling fresh and not too sweet or like an old lady. I think it’s really refreshing!!
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Emma K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice perfume. It smells very flowery. You don't need to use much at all and it is long-lasting. Again, don't use too much or it could be overpowering.
Alli M.
Saint Paul, MN
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alli M.
When I was in college, I loved this perfume. I never ended up using a whole bottle, and it’s now a bit too soapy for my taste; however, I can’t bring myself to get rid of it, and I do enjoy wearing it on occasion. I don’t know anyone who genuinely hates this perfume, but I also don’t know anyone who knows a lot about fragrance and claims this as their favorite.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It has a soft clean slightly floral scent. It is very subtle and gentle and perfect for every day use. I like that it’s not overpowering like other scents - so I feel free to wear it anywhere I go! Plus I just enjoy the soft scent that I carry with me while I am going through my day. This is a repeat purchase for me. I highly recommend it. Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Francine T.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This is my favorite classy scent. It stays with you all day and night. It screams “Look out world, Independent Woman Coming Through!”
Bonnie L M.
Binghamton
Purchased at: philosophy
Amazing Grace What an awesome fragrance. This is my go to scent which is very soft, fresh clean scent. I've had many comments & asking what is that Amazing scent. If you work in the Healthcare industry this scent is for you. Will not over power. Fresh clean scent is one of the best . A must for medical field. You won't be disappointed ❤
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sabrina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Philosophy’s Amazing Grace eau de parfum, released in 1996, is classified as a fresh floral fragrance, with notes of bergamot, orange, rose, jasmine, freesia, and musk. The first smell you get is the citrusy punch from the bergamot, followed very closely by the floral notes as it dries down. It’s another fresh soapy smell thanks to the white florals, but it still wears nicely throughout the day. The musk settles in and helps carry the freshness along. The rose note sticks out the most, but it’s not “old-lady” smelling. It’s youthful, playful, and fresh. The simplicity of the bottle only adds to that youthful vibe. The sillage is moderate, and the longevity is great - around 6 hours on the skin. This is a very safe blind buy perfume. It helps that it’s not a super expensive perfume too, so spending the money would be worth justifying. I could see this as a great work fragrance, perfect for the springtime, or fresh out the shower. Simple yet beautiful. I recommend this for those that like D&G’s Light Blue, Chloe’s signature scent, or Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: ULTA
clean lovely smelling scent. Long lasting all day long fragrance. Great price. Smells so good but it’s not overpowering
Esmeralda I.
Brentwood, CA
Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette uploaded by Esmeralda I.
Love the smell is soft yet lasted all day.Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette...it has a flower smell that is soft but at the same time you can definitely smell it when you walk into a room. It great for all ages. The only thing I don’t love is the metal cap since if you have it in a room with condensation it will start to rust.
sawyer M.
smells mostly feminine, a delicate citrus scent. this is a great perfume! it’s one of my favorite philosophy fragrances.Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Cindy T.
Pasadena, TX
il y a 7 mois
Stephanie R. il y a 6 mois
I think the Philosophy Amazing Grace has a more powerful scent but not in a bad way. Its floral but not overly powerful but also can be subtly smelled by those around you.
KARMON W.
Georgetown, KY
il y a 9 mois
Tonya C. il y a 8 mois
Philosophy does seem to release at least one new scent each year. The most recent, I believe is "Pure Grace Summer Months", from this year. On their website they do have a new arrival section, as well. I hope this helps!
Catherine C.
il y a 10 mois
Mary G. il y a 4 mois
Yes!! 7-8 hours
Miranda M.
Altoona, AL
il y a un an
Did anyone else think the Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette fragrance voxbox smelled like the formula had changed? It reminded me of my grandmother's perfume. You know the powder/floral scents?
Rachael C. il y a un an
I agree. The fragrance is not as soft and powdery as it was. Still pretty, but not as fresh.