BY PHILOSOPHY

Smell delicious, not overwhelming. This subtle, feminine formula joins soft floral blossoms with a light musk. The ultimate fragrance staple. philosophy®:  how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  and so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson.  in the end, it all comes down to one word.  grace.  it s how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light. amazing grace is philosophy s best selling spray fragrance and was created to make a woman smell amazing and beautifully feminine.  amazing grace embraces the essences of femininity and allows you to wear a beautiful dress every day of the week, even if you dress casually.  finally people will say "my you smell good," rather than "wh

philosophy amazing grace eau de parfum
  • "Beautiful , light, clean smell.... My absolute favorite perfume ...." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it, it's not very strong but it's long lasting." in 1 review
  • "The scent is very light and fresh." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and has a very clean fresh smell. " in 1 review
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is an absolute game changer! I love trying different scents and fragrance but this product has stolen my heart. You only need one squirt on your wrist and rub your wrists together and you will have a long lasting all day fragrance. This is my favorite fragrance on the market! However, if you or a significant other get headaches with a strong smelling perfume this product is not for you. Otherwise, it is a total charm! This product is very pricey at stores such as Ulta so I would look for sales if this is a product you are interested in trying!
Kristin Ann S.
This is light, sparkling effervescent clean & fresh. Like a bottle of San Pellegrino. The packaging is simple, nice, white sliced bread, all-American. I have a decant from scentbird & a fake oil dupe. it’s preppy & I love preppy things! Tommy girl used to kind of smell like this but they made it screechy & a scrubber. Tommy girl is skanky.
—-
ETA: I found a NIB bottle 2.0oz for less than ~$25 on eBay so I pounced & I put some of it on the first time I wore that bottle I was like this prob is old/watery but the very first place I went to (a pet store) somebody said I smelled good! Not “I like your perfume” but “you smell good!” I was so thrilled I got home & ordered the shimmer body spray version & a bottle of Pure Grace 2.0oz. Me & my friend are obsessed w Philosophy lol it’s cougar bait apparently. It’s just really classy. I love it. Since I can’t afford to replace my beloved Susan Owens Child I will use Philosophy you can get it off Ebay an 2oz NIB for $25-$30 & that is $50 at Ulta. My new signature scent????????????
Megan S.
This stuff ROCKS! Im obsessed!! It doesnt last as long as I'd like it to, but it's such a delicate, beautiful summer fragrance! (Although I cant say I didnt rock it in the winter time too) It reminds me of a walk along the beach at night, as you just got out of a long soak in the tub! Its a little flowery, alot of clean, & a little bit of angel breath! Definitely, definitely recommend
Shelby A.
Westerville
I don’t hate this one but I don’t personally like it for me. It’s an older scent because of the strong floral rose scent. It’s a very intense scent so a little bit goes a long way. You do not need to reapply all day after the first one or 2 sprays and if you did I’m sure people would try their best to stand back from you. That’s how strong of a scent it is. It’s not bad but not pleasant to me because of the strong rose scent.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I love this philosophy amazing grace perfume. It has a floral scent accent to it. It's a light. And it lasts for about 5 to 6 hours on me. And that's a good value for a perfume. So yes I would recommend this to others. I love this perfume.
Marla S.
York, PA
Nice clean floral with a hint of grapefruit. I love this one. I found it when I was searching for a replacement fragrance for Parlier's Pink Peony, which was my signature perfume and I still wish they made but they don't. Although this is slightly different it's just as good in my opinion. Love it!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It’s so light, airy and clean smelling. It has sort of a soapy smell but thats why I love it! It’s never over powering but just one to two spritzs lasts all day, and if you layer it with the lotion it’s really nice. This is a classic to me that I’ll always use.
Diana D.
Disappointed in this I felt I was spraying alcohol on me and was upset that for $50 this is what you got. Lesson learned ill stick with their bodywashes. I know for others it may have been pleasant for me it stinked.
Cat N.
My mom bought me this perfume a few years ago and I loved it! The fragrance is strong, but not overwhelming. The smell itself is so fresh and sophisticated. Just one spritz is enough to last the day! The perfume ended up lasting me almost a year. Totally worth it!
Christina M.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Scentbird
I personally don’t like the smell of this perfume . I wore it and asked some co workers what they thought of it and got answers like “it smells like the perfume my grandma wears” . I got this perfume in my scentbird box so I didn’t know how it smelled before getting it but I will not be purchasing a full sized bottle or recommending this perfume to anyone .
Corinne J.
Wyandotte, MI
If you've tried it what do you or not like about it
Corinne J.
Wyandotte, MI
Anyone else get compliments when wearibg Amazing Grace
Deidra S.
Is it worth the money
Mimi F.
What is your favorite Philosophy fragrance?
Liz E.
Ellettsville, IN
Is this a flowery smell? Or just a clean smell?