BY PHILOSOPHY

A soothing body mousse with the fresh, floral scent of Amazing Grace. What does: Wake up skin with an instantly cool and fizzy sensation. The newest member of the Amazing Grace family energizes and smooths skin for a more toned look. Featuring the fresh, floral scent of Amazing Grace. Embrace your beauty and express your femininity with Amazing Grace. Philosophy's bestselling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent opens with welcoming bergamot to greet the senses. Irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk express classic beauty. Notes: Bergamot, Muguet Blossoms, Musk. Style: Feminine. Beautiful. Clean.

Buy on Sephora*
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is so cool, and actually kind of fun to use. It comes out like a foam, but when you press it on your skin it crackles and pops, like rubbing wet pop rocks on your skin! It's awesome. And it's cooling, so it's SUPER refreshing to use after a hot shower or a long day in the sun. It's moisturizing, but I find i get tempted to use too much because of how much I like this and then it becomes a bit sticky. But that's totally my problem, not a problem with the product. All the stars and thumbs up for this product.
Daniella C.
At first I was sceptical but then I said what the heck the return policy on QVC is great let me give it a go. I enjoyed it a lot not greasy feeling I could snap my fingers after I applied it. i have oily skin so I was nervous but it worked great.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
Philosophy is an amazing skincare brand, and their Amazing Grace fragrance is to die for. This is such a nourishing product, I recommend it to everyone. It's beautiful smell lasts all day long, and it helps my dry legs!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Mousse is a life saver. I scrunch my hair with it leaves long hold for my waves and curls. I bought online, best deal I found! Gentle on my hair, it was soft instead of crunchy. Recommend to curly hair ladies
Brittany M.
toledo, OH
I got it for Christmas. I love this stuff. I'm a lifeguard and swim instructor so I spend a lot of time in the water. I just did a trading where I was in the water and my skin felt very dry and kinda gross but I used that and my skin felt amazing afterwards
Angela W.
Anderson, SC
I really like this line of products. This is definitely a good one. It smells great! I love how soft it makes my skin feel but when i put it on it feels really weird. It’s very gentle on the skin and easy to use. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
I LOVE this product it feels unlike anything else I've used before! The smell is amazing it's so beautiful and soft and wears very well! The down side of this product is the price it is about 36 dollars and to me it seems more like a novelty.
Destinie B.
I loved this product! They have many other scents! It is a little pricey if you get it from Ulta. It is very good value... I used it once a week! If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE!
Meghan M.
Watertown, NY
All time favorite mousse. I have a hard time finding a product that actually brings out the curls in my hair but this does an amazing job! Anyone with thick curly hair, I recommend this product.
Kelsey S.
If this stuff wasn't so expensive I would pour 54 bottles of it into my bed every night and just wallow while I slept. I guarantee I would attract all of the men being drug around target by their basic smelling and poorly moisturized wives.
Annie L.
Wilmington, DE
Is it really greasy? I have naturally oily skin and I break out a lot with certain lotions. Just wondering since this seems like something I'd really be interested in getting!
Dawna L.
Will this weigh fine hair down?
Jennifer M.
Columbus, MS
Is this like a body butter?
Zunnilda R.
Providence, RI
Does it stiffen your hair with a flaky look?
Lizet M.
Interesting. Didnt know they make mouse