philosophy Amazing Grace Body Mousse uploaded by Ashley R.philosophy Amazing Grace Body Mousse uploaded by Retno G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A soothing body mousse with the fresh, floral scent of Amazing Grace. What does: Wake up skin with an instantly cool and fizzy sensation. The newest member of the Amazing Grace family energizes and smooths skin for a more toned look. Featuring the fresh, floral scent of Amazing Grace. Embrace your beauty and express your femininity with Amazing Grace. Philosophy's bestselling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent opens with welcoming bergamot to greet the senses. Irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk express classic beauty. Notes: Bergamot, Muguet Blossoms, Musk. Style: Feminine. Beautiful. Clean.

Lauren S.
New Bedford, MA
I feel like I have been living under a rock until I discovered this gem. This has a mild gentle feeling and scent. Hard to explain in words best feeling I’ve ever lathered on my body and makes skin so silky. Will buy again and recommend.
Bre O.
Pennsburg, PA
This is a great product. Isn't pricey at all! Keeps hair. It is long lasting. It lasted me all day at school. Its a very gentle appliance to the hair. Pros would be that it is very cheap, smells amazing. Cons it is a little bit too still. I would recommend if you like a tight hold!
Daniella C.
At first I was sceptical but then I said what the heck the return policy on QVC is great let me give it a go. I enjoyed it a lot not greasy feeling I could snap my fingers after I applied it. i have oily skin so I was nervous but it worked great.
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent is heavenly! I’m in love with it. I bought the set which included the body mousse. It does make a lot of noise but it’s fizzy. Even when rubbing it in its like pop rocks! Fun product, and again... the scent is amazing!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Mousse is a life saver. I scrunch my hair with it leaves long hold for my waves and curls. I bought online, best deal I found! Gentle on my hair, it was soft instead of crunchy. Recommend to curly hair ladies
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
Philosophy is an amazing skincare brand, and their Amazing Grace fragrance is to die for. This is such a nourishing product, I recommend it to everyone. It's beautiful smell lasts all day long, and it helps my dry legs!
Brittany M.
Toledo, OH
I got it for Christmas. I love this stuff. I'm a lifeguard and swim instructor so I spend a lot of time in the water. I just did a trading where I was in the water and my skin felt very dry and kinda gross but I used that and my skin felt amazing afterwards
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
I LOVE this product it feels unlike anything else I've used before! The smell is amazing it's so beautiful and soft and wears very well! The down side of this product is the price it is about 36 dollars and to me it seems more like a novelty.
Destinie B.
I loved this product! They have many other scents! It is a little pricey if you get it from Ulta. It is very good value... I used it once a week! If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE!
Meghan M.
Watertown, NY
All time favorite mousse. I have a hard time finding a product that actually brings out the curls in my hair but this does an amazing job! Anyone with thick curly hair, I recommend this product.
Annie L.
Tyler, TX
Is it really greasy? I have naturally oily skin and I break out a lot with certain lotions. Just wondering since this seems like something I'd really be interested in getting!
Dawna L.
Will this weigh fine hair down?
Jennifer M.
Columbus, MS
Is this like a body butter?
Zunnilda R.
Providence, RI
Does it stiffen your hair with a flaky look?
Lizet M.
Interesting. Didnt know they make mouse

Sephora