philosophy amazing grace body butter uploaded by Amethyst R.

BY PHILOSOPHY #97 in Lotion

philosophy®: how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain.  and, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson.  in the end, it all comes down to one word.  grace. it s how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light. formulated with multiple butters including shea, mango and cocoa leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth luxurious formula melts into skin to help tone and moisturize. body butter see more...

philosophy amazing grace body butter
  • "Super hydrating, smells nice and goes on really smoothly on the skin, love this stuff. I would recommend this if your looking for smooth, silky legs" in 16 reviews
  • "Philosophy has amazing products.I always go to Sephora and purchase there stuff.This helped moisturize my dry skin and the smell is nice very nice." in 9 reviews
  • "It smells really good and it moisturizes my skin pretty well." in 1 review
  • "I work retail and it is extremely dry in the winter in the mall." in 1 review
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Amazing Grace Body Butter. It is thick and very moisturizing. It does take a little while to soak in. Less product is better with this body butter. It highly scented with the Amazing Grace scent. Which is a light floral scent. You don’t even need the perfume with this body butter. I have purchased it numerous times. Even though Pure Grace is my favorite Philosophy scent.
ashton r.
Los Gatos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the consistency of this product. It feels nourishing, but not overly greasy. I have extremely dry skin, so I did feel like I needed to keep reapplying it, but I friend of mine who got the same thing was great all day. I like the simplicity in the product design. Very appealing. I plan to try more products from Philosophy.
Lauren H.
Santa Clara, CA
A little pricey, but so worth when I feel the need to pamper myself. Philosophy continuously impresses me with their products as they are of quality and make you feel like it's worth the splurge. The scent of this lotion is one of my favorites, and I often just wear this when I'm running errands and get compliments.
Leah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great!  The smell is absolutely wonder and long lasting while being subtle and feminine.  And it's super moisturizing without being greasy.  It soaks in quickly, and leaves skin silky smooth and touchable.  I always get compliments on this scent when I wear it.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and is a well concentrated moisturizer. This product works great for me and moisturizes my skin a lot. Leaves skin incredibly soft. I love brand products. has a beautiful and practical packaging. Great for day to day.
Julie A.
I've tried other body buttercreams. As a matter a fact I'm for trying new ones. This one is effective and the value for the quantity is pretty good. It meant my expectations in knowing I can add another product to my beauty collections. Please know I would recommend this product. Enjoy it!
Eve K.
This smells so good and feels like satin on my skin! It's not sticky or tacky and absorbs quickly which I love. It's gentle on your skin and has become a favorite of mine and my 66 year old mother. She loves the packing of the gift sets and requests it for every gift giving holiday.
Hayle S.
Picayune
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! it smells so good and it lasts me a long time! this is my favorite of the philosophy products.  it holds a lot in the little container it is in and it works wonders on my skin.  i would definitely tell others to buy this product
ana c.
I LOVE EVERYTHING PHILOSOPHY!!!! THIS BODY BUTTER is freaking amazing I would deffiantly buy it again and it keeps my skin so moisturized!! If you want fresh and skin as soft as a baby's butt, this it the product for you!!! Amazing Grace is my favorite scent!
Karmon P.
Montclair, VA
I have been using philosophies amazing grace for a little over two years. It's so awesome that I even give it as gifts for birthdays, Christmas and just because gifts. My skin is always soft and smooth after using this product. I recommended it 110%
anabel c.
Does this help dry body skin?
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I really like how light of scent this lotion has, it's perfect for spring and summer. But I'm curious as to how moisturizing this body butter really is. Do you think it moisturizers well without being greasy?
Rachel A.
Do anyone know if they are coming back out with the body oil bronze in the amazing grace ?
anita m.
Waxhaw, NC
How is the body butter different from the body emusifying cream?