philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel

cleanse and condition from head to toe with our bestselling body wash, a multitasking shampoo, bath & shower gel, now available in a luscious bergamot scent.

is it gooood
How strong is the smell on this?
Does it soften skin?
Start your review of philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel!
Molly A.
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Molly A.
I was super excited to try this product. It lathers really good. I think it's neat it can also be used as a shampoo. The scent isn't my favorite. It is a blend of a citrus and floral smell. It is a refreshing but wouldn't be my top choice. I like the bottles and packaging. Overall, it is a nice body wash.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Laura K.
I received this set a couple of days ago , but as soon as I first smelled it I had a really great feeling it was going t be a great body wash . Even my 7 year old son loved how it smelled and wanted me to run him a bath ASAP 😂 it has a great lather , makes your skin feel clean ,soft , plus it smells amazing ! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Nicole W.
Marion, KY
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Nicole W.
where do I even get started this amazing Grace smells amazing and it truly lathers up so good. Philosophy has turn my shower into a spa like experience.
Jacqueline P.
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I have never tried philosophy’s body gel & shampoo but let me just say I am sold! It’s so creamy and moisturizing. It left my hair/body so clean and it smells so beautiful. I also got hints of orange blossom and warm musk. I personally love citrus scents and it was definitely more of a summery scent. Grab this limited edition scent while you can. Definitely worth it especially if you like to take luxurious showers/bath time like me! Treat & pamper yourself after a long day!
Jordan P.
Colliers, WV
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Jordan P.
I received this product from philosophy to review and I was so excited to try it! The body wash is really nice and lathers up well without having to use too much. I love the subtle smell, especially the hints of citrus. Also, the label is so cute! I would definitely buy this product again after finishing this bottle.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Rachel G.
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Rachel G.
Shower gel- I haven’t tried it in my hair because I’m very particular on using curly girl products. However, I do use this as body wash. This gel is thick in texture. I appreciate this because thin body washes don’t seem to clean as well. It’s very floral in scent. I love this because I prefer my body washes the have a strong scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Iris A.
I absolutely love the scent of this shower gel, I used is as a body wash instead of shampoo. It smells very earthy yet floral. It's very feminine. It lathers really well, I didn't have to reapply onto my loofah, I also shaved while it was on my skin because the lather was very thick. I recommend! Thank you @Influenster and @Philosophy
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Victoria J.
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Victoria J.
I love the smell of this body wash!!!! It is fresh and floral scented with out being to over powering. My skin feels clean without being stripped. I love how the product makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Highly recommend!! This brand is amazing!!!
Krystal W.
Beaumont, CA
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Krystal W.
This shower gel does a great job at what it’s supposed to do - cleansing the body. It doesn’t strip the skin but it cleans well. The scent is nice, smells very fresh. It reminds me of something you would get from lush, kind of like a natural clean citrus-y scent. I would say it’s a unisex scent, seems like something men would enjoy using as well! Packaging is also super cute and I love seeing it in my shower! I haven’t tried it as a shampoo and don’t plan to but love it as a shower gel.
Winona D.
Mckinney, TX
philosophy amazing grace bergamot bath & shower gel uploaded by Winona D.
The smell is so so lovely although it doesn’t stay on your body all day in the shower it’s nice and smells light. The product makes good bubbles and I feel clean afterward. There are slight shimmers in it which is a plus