Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Olivia D.
This cleanser is amazing. My mom got me it for Christmas and I swear it has helped my skin drastically. Definitely a re buy for me
Autumn N.
Gretna
I love the smell of this shower gel. It leaves my skin velvety smooth after, sometimes I can even get away with skipping lotion.
Tammi T.
Ferryville, WI
I live philosophy. I always purchase these products. They are safe and very good for your skin. I encourage people to try these.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Amazing Grace is my favorite smell from Philosophy. It is fairly gentle on my dry skin and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.
Irma A.
New York City
This is a very good body gel. It's smell wonderful! The lather is amazing. After you bathe with it your skin is soft and supple.
Chandi N.
McMinnville, TN
I don’t love this product. I feel like bath and body is a lot more affordable, smells better and leaves my skin feeling better.
Maddie H.
The colony, TX
This shower gel is a classic!!! The scent is soft and great and the product works as it should! It’s very gentle on the skin
morgan c.
Meeker, OK
So bubbly and smells so good! Its like a spa at home. My sister gets them for me at Christmas and i always look forward to it
debra m.
Pascoag, RI
I love this the sent is so clean and refreshing! It is my go to and there is nothing else quite like it. Doesn't try skin
Doris F.
This is THE best smelling product philosophy makes! Everything I’ve used in this scent has left me feeling so refreshed!