Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Autumn N.
Gretna
I love the smell of this shower gel. It leaves my skin velvety smooth after, sometimes I can even get away with skipping lotion.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Amazing Grace is my favorite smell from Philosophy. It is fairly gentle on my dry skin and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.
Chandi N.
McMinnville, TN
I don’t love this product. I feel like bath and body is a lot more affordable, smells better and leaves my skin feeling better.
Maddie H.
Dallas , TX
This shower gel is a classic!!! The scent is soft and great and the product works as it should! It’s very gentle on the skin
morgan c.
Meeker, OK
So bubbly and smells so good! Its like a spa at home. My sister gets them for me at Christmas and i always look forward to it
debra m.
Pascoag, RI
I love this the sent is so clean and refreshing! It is my go to and there is nothing else quite like it. Doesn't try skin
Doris F.
This is THE best smelling product philosophy makes! Everything I’ve used in this scent has left me feeling so refreshed!
melissa m.
This is worth every penny. I love using this, but I do only on special days. Oh so good. I can't wait to try other ones
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the scent of this product and it lasts me a long time so it is definitely worth the price which isn't too bad.
Amanda G.
I love the smell of these bath gels! The leave you feeling fresh and clean! Nice for a relaxing shower day and night