Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Rosalyn S.
Adore this body wash, smells amazing and your skin will feel fantastic afterwards. Not harsh or drying at all, a sweet scent. Not overpowering at all
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is my perfume scent of choice!  Pair Amazing Grace with Philosophy's wonderful
Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel's, it's heaven!
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
Philosophy products are so good for your skin. Plus they smell amazing and amazing grace is my absolute favorite. I️t smells so clean and nice.
Amy N.
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and I felt so refreshed and clean after using it. This product definitely met my expectations.
Teresa N.
Hitchins, KY
Stays in my shower. Keep the super-sized . Just a lovely clean pretty scent. Got mine from QVC. Get tons of compliments everything I wear it
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I got this an a kit with a few other Philosophy products and may I say that the smell and quality of this wash is very soothing I love it!
Olivia D.
This cleanser is amazing. My mom got me it for Christmas and I swear it has helped my skin drastically. Definitely a re buy for me
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff smells amazing. You really cannot go wrong with philosophy and this just really won me over. I will be purchasing again.
Irma A.
New York City
This is a very good body gel. It's smell wonderful! The lather is amazing. After you bathe with it your skin is soft and supple.
Tammi T.
Ferryville, WI
I live philosophy. I always purchase these products. They are safe and very good for your skin. I encourage people to try these.