Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Tiffany F.
I adore the Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo and shower gel. I actually received this as gift and I was so in love that I purchased it from my local Ulta. Smells sooooo good! Smooth and smells yummy
Ana M.
Coachella
Love the smell of amazing grace! It's such a classic soft fresh smelling scent. This is my go to! I usually buy the gift sets right around the holidays and they last me a long time!
Molly D.
Lead, SD
Philosophy has amazing body washes and lotions. The smell of Amazing Grace is one of my absolute favorites and it gets my skin so clean an moisturized.
Rosalyn S.
Adore this body wash, smells amazing and your skin will feel fantastic afterwards. Not harsh or drying at all, a sweet scent. Not overpowering at all
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is my perfume scent of choice!  Pair Amazing Grace with Philosophy's wonderful
Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel's, it's heaven!
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
Philosophy products are so good for your skin. Plus they smell amazing and amazing grace is my absolute favorite. I️t smells so clean and nice.
Amy N.
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and I felt so refreshed and clean after using it. This product definitely met my expectations.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is AMAZING! Beautiful, long lasting scent. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Memorable scent without being overpowering.
Teresa N.
Hitchins, KY
Stays in my shower. Keep the super-sized . Just a lovely clean pretty scent. Got mine from QVC. Get tons of compliments everything I wear it
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I got this an a kit with a few other Philosophy products and may I say that the smell and quality of this wash is very soothing I love it!

back