Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Jenny P.
This gel is so incredible! I love the light scent of Amazing Grace. This is a great layering piece for the perfume. I use this as bubble bath and as a shower gel. Perfect formulation.
Ana M.
Coachella
Love the smell of amazing grace! It's such a classic soft fresh smelling scent. This is my go to! I usually buy the gift sets right around the holidays and they last me a long time!
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
Love the scent of this body wash. It’s smooth and creamy. It lathers well — a little goes a long way. The price is just a bit too high for me to purchase on a regular basis.
Anneli T.
Provo
I enjoy Philosophy products! I think they are gentle yet effective which is something I look for in a cleanser. I wish it was a little bit more cost effective but I don't regret buying it.
Joori C.
New york, NY
Very pretty pink color and smells really good. I didnt used to care about my body product that much but now i am trying to change and this one was good. I liked it
Elizaveth G.
Houston , TX
It's a great shampoo ! It makes my hair super smooth & smell great. I got mines at ulta & I will be definitely purchasing again once I run out of the one I currently have. If you can purchase I totally recommend
Xenia R.
Fresno, CA
I love the Amazing Grace sents. This body wash is great, it leaves my skin soft and silky. I also love using this body wash as shampoo. Leaves my hair clean and smelling great.
Raeann C.
I love philosophy, because I️t makes me feel so soft, fresh and clean! It’s gentle on my skin, appealing packaging & an altogether great product. Kind of pricy, but worth I️t!
Marissa B.
Morgantown
I have only used this as a body wash but I love the scent! My mom recommended this product to me and I do not regret buying it. My skin is always so soft after the shower.
Molly D.
Lead, SD
Philosophy has amazing body washes and lotions. The smell of Amazing Grace is one of my absolute favorites and it gets my skin so clean an moisturized.