Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
It is great it is a nice settle smell and it always makes bubbles the packing nice . Yes it did I got a two in one for a good price. It is not at all harsh it’s gently. Room for improvement is when you start to run low it’s hard to get it out .
Emily L.
Can I just say that the smell of this item is pure heaven!!!! It’s a bit pricey but worth the purchase. I use this as a body wash more so than a shampoo, but it’s awesome you can interchange this product.
Kristin F.
Northvale , NJ
I have always loved the Philosophy brand and Grace is a true staple in any collection ! This body wash has such a fresh and clean scent that lingers all day ! I have purchased this over and over from QVC!
Krystyna B.
Denver
By far the most amazing soap/shampoo combo, it smells like heaven in a bottle, a little pricier than other alternatives but oh how wonderful, it is my one selfish splurge to invest in Philosophy products!
Tiffany F.
I adore the Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo and shower gel. I actually received this as gift and I was so in love that I purchased it from my local Ulta. Smells sooooo good! Smooth and smells yummy
Jess S.
Lancaster, NY
i actually use this as a makeup brush cleaner and it works really well! when i worked at sephora we always used this bodywash to clean them too. It works so much better than baby shampoo. i highly recommend this
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
I absolutely love the light delicate scent of this product , I bought it at ulta , it wasn't too pricey , and the scent lasted all day ! Very smooth gentle formula , definitely would buy again
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Smells so nice. It was very soothing and made my skin feel so soft. It was nicely packaged, and moderately priced. I would buy again, and try different smells. I would recommend this product to others.
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
I love the smell of Philosophy's Amazing Grace body wash, but it doesn't lather well. I do always feel clean when I use it. It is always packaged beautifully and the smell is amazing. I would recommend this to other people!
Jerralyn H.
Marion
This is an okay product it is not for my hair I like it better for body wash more than shampoo I will not buy this product again it was costly and harsh on my hair I just don’t like it