Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

K☁ B.
Irvine , CA
Love the smell, how much it lathers on to my skin and the soft feeling I get after a shower. The color pink of the body wash shows since the plastic bottle is clear and I love seeing how pretty and feminine it looks on my bathtub.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
I got this as a free gift with the Philosophy Amazing Hrace Perfume and I just loved it. I was going to keep it until
Christmas and give it to my daughter but when I smelled it I wanted to keep it ! It's grest! Highly recommend
Michaela C.
Philosophy has such great ingredients in their products and they work so well. In your hair, on your body/face, etc., and they always have the greatest, unique scents. Amazing grace is a light perfume-y scent to die for. 🌸
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I love this scent! It absolutely heavenly. I have purchased many times before and will purchase again. It wonderful on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. Bought from QVC which is a great deal. Would recommend to others.
stacey w.
Derby, KS
One of my favorite shower gels. Use at least three times a week. Sent is amazing. Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Worth the price. I even keep a travel size to take with me out of town. Love everything about it!
Katiannah B.
Orlando, FL
Philosophy makes amazing products. this one is actually one of my favorites. the packaging is beautiful and this product always makes me feel like a queen in the way it leaves my skin feeling. it is one of my favorites.
Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
Good god almighty this stuff keeps it real. I use it as a shower gel and i feel amazing and smell amazing after words! I love how soapy it gets and it's sooo gentle and there's absolutely nothing i would change about it!
Alexis R.
Miamisburg, OH
All of these just smell so amazing and you get a bang for your buck forsure! I didn't love it as a shampoo but as a body wash I felt refreshed and it made me feel warm and clean if that makes sense! Would buy again!!
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
Amazing grace has such a great smell. It's so pure and clean and perfect for someone who doesn't want a whole lot of fragrance. When you use the product you really feel so clean. I would recommend this to anyone who's in the market for a new body wash.
Quincee C.
This makes a great soap to put in a guest bathroom because it smells great and it’s easy to refill. It’s very gentle and doesn’t leave my hands overly dry. Pretty good price for the amount of product you get.