Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

hannah m.
I am a HUGE fan of Philosophy as their quality is always luxurious, and their scents are out of this world amazing! I was introduced to this line years ago when I was gifted their "Falling in Love" perfume and have been hooked since. My favorite way to use this particular product is in a warm, relaxing bubble bath. Enjoy, you cannot go wrong!
Megan G.
Grand Rapids
Good quality of a cleanser. I think that this product is a bit over priced though for a body wash.  I don't think the body wash smelled bad, but I was expecting a different scent. It kind of reminds me of baby powder in a way. I wish it was cheaper and had a floral scent. Overall good quality though, not irritating or thick.
Dawn R.
Slidell, LA
Like this as a basic shower gel with a very nice scent.  I don't always use ones with fragrance because they dry my skin....but this one doesn't seem to do that.  I didn't try it on my hair because I was concerned about it not being good for my color treated hair.  Overall.....a nice product.
Alexandra G.
The smell was really light and feminine.  It worked great as a body wash but not as a shampoo, it didn't get my hair very clean and didn't work as a bubble bath as well.  I would buy it again only for a body wash.  It costs more than  other body washes, I would buy it again if it were on sale or as a gift for someone
Taline A.
Jersey City , NJ
These smell amazing!! Which for me is my number one feature when looking for shampoo and body wash. I didn’t notice any physical difference to m skin and hair, which is normal because I don’t find too many shampoos that make a big difference. But the smell is so good, which philosophy really knows how to do.
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Best smelling body wash out there! This is my favorite. A little pricey but worth it. I use it as bubble bath and body wash and it is outstanding for both. Plus it makes the bathroom smell amazing after using! Always a bonus! Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz
Kaytlin B.
North Liberty
This combination made by Philosophy is really nice. I used it as a body wash and it was gentle on my skin and made it feel soft! The packaging from Philosophy is pretty basic but that’s probably what I love about it. Doesn’t distract from the product itself!
jay V.
Malibu
This product is so amazing! I've been using it for years now and it has always been reliable! I know a combination shampoo and shower gel can be a bit of a scary buy but trust me, it's such an amazing product! You'll be so glad you gave it a chance!!!
Sarah K.
['East Aurora', 'NY'], NY
I just adore the way this stuff smells! It's so fresh, clean, and feminine. I've been using it for a long time, along with the perfume. It's pretty easy to find, you can buy it at ulta or sephora, and the price is decent. Would totally repurchase!
K☁ B.
Irvine , CA
Love the smell, how much it lathers on to my skin and the soft feeling I get after a shower. The color pink of the body wash shows since the plastic bottle is clear and I love seeing how pretty and feminine it looks on my bathtub.