Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Bella L.
Buffalo, NY
This product has a great scent but I feel that the fragrance is a bit strong and drying on the skin. It is also a bit pricey for a shower wash. I was a first time user and probably won't purchase this again.
Annette W.
Chandler, AZ
Love Philosophy shower gels and this is no exception. Great price for how much you get and smells wonderful. Found this one online. Gentle shower gel, not too harsh. No improvement needed, perfect as is.
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
Amazing Grace is a good smelling body wash! always a relaxing moment in the shower. when I use it doesn't linger all day. so you don't have to worry about your fragrance being too strong at the office.
Hannah G.
Mount Juliet
This is my go to scent. I have everything from the dry shampoo to the body wash to the perfume itself I have it all. This scent is so classic yet youthful. I never want them to get rid of this!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
This is my favorite shower product. Lovely fragrance and tons of suds. It’s not terribly expensive considering how concentrated it is. Beautiful Amazing Grace scent. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Amazing Grace.
Brittney G.
San antonio, TX
I love the smell of Amazing Grace. This is a great body wash or shampoo but I don’t recommend using as a bubble bath. You will see on the back of the bottle it could cause a UTI 😳.
Rachel D.
I wouldn't say it is anything too special. It's just a body wash and it kind of has a more mature sent to it. My mom loves it though and buys bottles after bottles of this stuff.
Brianna D.
Orlando
Amazing Grace is a nice classic scent. Its feminine and relaxing. The bath/body wash is ok, not much lather and it doesn't really make me feel clean. I feel like its over-priced.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
I was extremely disappointed with this product.  Although the initial scent of Amazing Grace is really lovely, it just doesn't last.  I found the shower gel to be very drying to my already very dry skin.  I got a rich, lovely lather in the shower, but my skin felt like parchment paper after I dried off.  I really wanted to love this but I truly do not.
Kristin S.
Tempe
I have always been a fan of philosophy products. I like the packaging, it's simple and classy and I have not tried one philosophy product that I haven't liked so far. I definitely recommend this product because it serves multiple purposes for example shampoo and shower gel. But, also each philosophy product comes with a saying or quote attached, which always adds a personal touch especially if gifting the product.