Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Sierra R.
I used this as shower gel, and it smelled amazing. I've only used it until the bottle ran out. It did make my skin feel clean. It's very gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend it to others if they don't have kids lol. Bc my siblings used half of the bottle!
Jessica F.
Phoenixville, PA
This is my go to gift for anyone when I can't think of something to get. I usually buy it at Sephora around Christmas time when they have their 15% off sale for VIP card holders. The product is concentrated so the bottle lasts a while and the smell is amazing.
Emma D.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this every single say. i have the shower gel and the body lotion and the fragrance. it makes me happy in the shower. you can use it for shampoo and your hair will smell amazing, or just use a bit on a sponge and it lathers amazing. this is a must have
Mckenzie B.
ogden
Product smells wonderful! I am a working mom so I love to to cut corners whenever I possibly can, this was a breeze! Smelled great I could even use it on the kids without a worry m. Well with the money spent and will definitely be buying again.
Allyson W.
Love this product. I absolutely love how it smells and how my skin feels after I use it. It is such a gentle product for my sensitive skin. Although it can be a bit pricey, however I will pay for it because my skin loves it.
Jillian C.
This product is great, if you like one of the Philosophy products, I promise you'll like all of them. They always smell sooo good and they make your skin feel great and I also love reading the 'philosophy's' on the front!
Krista J.
I love the scent and how multi use it is. I enjoy the philosophy brand and love the packaging. They are always great for gifts and everyone seems to love them. They are definitely higher quality ingredients and work well.
member-cef4d
Like it's name, this product is truly Amazing!  Not only do I smell fresh and clean, but my skin and hair look amazing.  The scent is subtle, clean, and fresh.  I get compliments on the scent wherever I go.  I definitely recommend this to women who don't like to wear heavy perfume.  You'll love how fresh and clean you smell!
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I tried amazing grace and I did like this fragrance although I feel like the smell did not last too long. The suds were excellent and I definitely felt clean. I probably will not purchase again because of the smell
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
I have used this shampoo, and Philosophy brand is really a unique formula with all their products. I have yet to find one i dont like. I use their shampoo and it leaves your hair feeling clean and smells amazing