Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Haylee G.
Harrison, TN
Smells amazing! Would love it if the ingredients were a little cleaner! Great packaging too.
Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
Grace has a lovely scent and creates continuous bubbles leaving you feeling refreshed.
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
This stuff smells so amazing! Surprisingly it doesn’t leave my hair greasy or anything
Anna K.
I love Philosophy and all of their products but I'm honestly just not a fan of the smell of Amazing Grace. For me, it smells too perfumey and overpowering and is just not my kind of scent. However, this may be more of a personal preference and others might like the smell.
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
I enjoy this scent! I already have the perfume so I’m glad the scents match and don’t clash with each other. It produces a great lather and makes for a clean experience. I would recommend to anyone to try
Natalie B.
Duncan, WY
I LOVE this body wash! The smell is so fresh and clean, I even purchased the perfume. It lasts hours on your skin and it is very gentle. I would recommend this to everyone. The price point is great and you only use a tiny bit in the shower, so it is completely worth it.
Jessica O.
Corringham , Essex
All philosophy products smell amazzzzzing!!!! I always have a bottle in my bathroom! And make sure I get some for Christmas! Last year my fave was cookies and cream. Leaves your skin so soft and clean and smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend
Alexandra C.
I like using this as a shower gel! It has a fresh scent and is nice and clean. My boyfriend always compliments me when I use it. I have recently run out but think I may get another scent from the same brand!
Sarah C.
Mississauga, ON
I use this product as a shower gel and enjoy how gentle it is. I have used this product a number of times, and it smells amazing! I was am impressed with the gentleness of this product and I oils recommend it to my friends.
Sophia B.
Tamworth
I love this shampoo and shower gel it’s perfect for me I’m in love with the product , I always use it and I have about 5 bottles in the bathroom!!😁