Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the scent of this product and it lasts me a long time so it is definitely worth the price which isn't too bad.
Sàde B.
Amanda G.
I love the smell of these bath gels! The leave you feeling fresh and clean! Nice for a relaxing shower day and night
kera p.
I will never use another body soap again. I love the smell of this stuff and it leaves my skin so smooth and fresh
Scottie T.
London
Love this product. Love the smell and the way it ferls on my hair and skin. Have used this off and on for years.
michelle k.
Portsmouth, OH
I am using this in my shower now I absolutely love the smell but however it does not lather up very good at all
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
Such a nice soft scent perfect for bath time! Very gentle on the body! Lathers up really well and smells good!
Kyra S.
west chester
Amazing scent that I use in addition to my normal body wash in the shower. Can always count on this product.
Heaven W.
indianapolis
I personally think it’s okay but it’s not the best I wouldn’t use it a lot but it smells great and works good
Alyssa T.
Spring hill
I use all philosophy products. The products are a good price for a good quality. I enjoy using these products