Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel 8 oz uploaded by Laura E.

BY PHILOSOPHY

3 In 1 product, smell great leaves skin with a soft touch, a little bit goes a long way. see more...

Laura E.
Reelsville, IN
keeper ...I have enjoyed many of the Philosophy Graces in bath gel, lotions and creams. They actually work together if you should happen to use pure grace, amazing grace, summer grace, baby grace. Amazing grace is the most familiar and popular I believe so it is easier to find. The fragrance isn't over-powering and that is fine with me
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I thought for sure this cult classic would reel me in after the amazing reviews I had read online and heard in stores but after a couple of uses I started to hate the scent. It is too strong. It is also advertised as it being a bubble bath as well as shower gel but it does not foam well in the tub unfortunately. I tried hard to like it and used the whole bottle to not waste it, but I won't buy again.
Ann S.
Buffalo
A little goes a long way so even though it is a bit pricey compared to many other brands it goes a long way making the product a great value. I purchase mine from Ulta. The scent is subtle and clean.  I have used this product now for months. I also love the feel of the lather. It’s like being enveloped in a cloud. I recommend this product to all because it’s fabulous and I believe I’m worth it.
Diane W.
Port Charlotte
Amazing grace is my favorite Philosophy fragrance. It's light, floral and feminine. My husband adores it on me and I often get compliments from strangers in my perfume. The 3 in 1 Body Wash produces lots of lather and leaves skin feeling hydrated and clean, never stripped, tight or like there is a residue left behind. An absolutely excellent body wash!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This body wash is amazing! It smells so fresh and lathers great! I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing the next day when I use this. It’s a little expensive but totally worth it.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I really only bought this product because it was on sale and I loved the bottle and packaging.  I ended up loving it and the way it makes my skin feel!  Super soft and silky.
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
The smell of this product blows me away every time. I buy these off of QVC and in my local Nordstrom and I could never stop. The smell is so clean and refreshing and always leaves me feeling better after my showers than any other body wash. Would always recommend.  philosophy amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love love this product. I use this as a bubble bath and body wash. The lather is so soapy and refreshing. I pick this product up from Sephora or Macys. The packaging is perfect, price is great. I have teenagers and I have to get them their own because I don't want to share this shower gel! It's great!
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
I love, love,  love this shower gel. It smells amazing (no pun intended) and softens my skin every time I use it. I enjoy the daily ritual of showering with this product and I have used it for years in their largest pump size. Find the biggest size you can and buy it.
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
I love it as a shower gel! I love the way it smells and feels on my skin. I felt my skin looking and feeling nice and fresh all that day as well. However I didn't like it as a shampoo. I felt like i never fully got it out of my hair and it left my hair feeling heavy and lifeless.