Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette Mini - Only at ULTA uploaded by Joyce C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette Mini - Only at ULTA!Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette is inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom, and the beautiful femininity of Philosophy's best-selling Amazing Grace fragrance. This captivating scent captures the quiet strength of a ballerina in a heart of delicate rose and peony, layered with sparkling lychee, and finished with woods and sheer ballet pink musk.Fragrance Notes:Top - Sparkling lycheeMid - Delicate rose and peonyDry - Woods and sheer ballet pink musk - Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette Mini see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I purchased this at ulta, it was a last second purchase. ( so that I could get the free robe) And I'm glad I bought it! I'll use it more in the spring. It has a fresh rose scent that isn't "old lady" as some people say. It's also a fairy big bottle for the price.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
My favorite on the go perfume. I have one in my car and one in my purse😊 Smells amazing, a sweet floral scent that isn’t too overpowering or too sweet. Price is okay for a little bottle, but it’s super convenient and the scent lasts all day!
Meghan P.
Chicopee, MA
I struggled to find a fragrance that i liked. The lady at Sephora recommended this and I LOVE it!! I get a lot of compliments on it, and it is a very refreshing scent!
gloria h.
VISALIA, CA
Honestly, at first I didn't care for the smell when I took a sniff of it from the little glass bottle of the sample I received for free for the exchange of my opinion. I'm more of a fruity and sweet smell. So I'm a good sport and dabbed a little of the perfume onto my inner wrist to give it a try. I'm glad I gave it a try because I loved the way it smelled after it dried on my skin. I recommend this scent if you love lite flowery smells.
It is my new favorite scent and I get so many compliments about the scent I'm wearing.
This is now on my Christmas list so my hubby can buy it for me.
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
This fragrance is so pretty and light. It smells like fresh roses and is soft enough not to offend. I love true floral scents and this is honestly my favorite yet. Definitely worth the price. I love the entire line for layering. I will continue to purchase!
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Rose is one of my favorite scents. This is perfect for everyday. Daytime or evening. The scent is nice and light, and not too overly floral. The bottle is simple and classy. It is pretty comparable to alternatives, though I don't buy perfume all too often.
Yanil J.
N Providence, RI
The best perfume I've ever had. It has such a pretty rose scent, that is very light. I recently got a free sample of it at Ulta. And I decided to buy it in a bigger size. So glad I did!
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
A lovely, beautiful fragrance. The scent is light, refreshing, and long lasting. I prefer this over the original Amazing Grace.