BY PHILOSOPHY

turn up your grace during life s heated moments. amazing grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant is formulated to reduce underarm perspiration, while lifting your spirit with its amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent. the silky formula is infused with vitamin e and moisturizing agents to soothe skin irritation due to shaving or common skin sensitivities, leaving underarms feeling smooth and soft. it s a graceful way to get through the day. perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant

Philosophy Amazing Grace Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "I have seen that it stays on for a long time unlike other perfumes!" in 1 review
Pamela S.
Stockton, CA
Philosophy has an awesome product here.... and the sad fact of the madder is you can't find it anywhere!!! This product is pricey to begin with, 18.99 on a good day. Even now if I could find it......I WOULD PAY DOUBLE the PRICE!!!! This is the best antiperspirant I've ever used......and I know it's really an investment:....but for me......it really lasts a really long time. The Ladies in my life that gave me the really well thought out "game -plan) to follow I know would agree. You must pay to play. Pick and choose wisely! I choose philosophy's Antiperspirant!!
Angela B.
Aurora, NC
I was looking for something that didn't *smell* like a deodorant when I came across this product online at Ulta. It was $18.00 and since I was familiar with the fresh scent of philosophy I decided to give it a whirl. I will never use another deodorant again. With this product you get a hint of a perfume smell, it keeps you dry and comfortable all day long, and it doesn't leave behind any white residue. I bought mine in April, I use it every day, and you can see by the pictures I still have plenty. I would recommend this product to anyone who may have an issue with excessive sweating, especially in the underarm area.
Emmy S.
This is awesome. Amazing grace is my favorite scent of all time and the deodorant did not disappoint. It provided enough protection for me, but do keep in mind that I can use any deodorant and not have a problem.
Violeta M.
Macomb, MI
After purchasing the amazing grace spray and fell in love with the clean sent, I decided to buy the deodorant. I love the sent but it didn't deliver good protection. I am very active and felt like this was not delivering any result.
Niki J.
I love this deodorant. You get the scent of the perfume without it being too much. It keeps you dry all day long. It is a little pricey for my taste though.
ashtyn m.
Draper, UT
Love the smell of this!
I have seen that it stays on for a long time unlike other perfumes!
The bottle last for a long time!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
This works ok. It smell really good but after awhile I felt like I was wearing nothing at all. It's very pricey too.
Meghan M.
This smells incredibly amazing and stays on your body, unlike some other perfumes. It also is a classic scent!
Doris C.
Bellmore, NY
I have this sent in perfume. Light clean and fresh! The deodorant did smell similar but wasn't long lasting.
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
My mom and I use this deodorant when we can find it. it is so light and it really keeps ya from sweating.