BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
my fave philosophy scent.mells yummy, not at all cloying.. officemates have been buzzing around my desk wanting to know what 'absolutely amazing' scent i'm wearing..
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
I love this bath soap first for its smell Too rich is what characterizes it Besides it gives it a feeling of softness of freshness And that's what I love these body wash soaps are super rich too pure in their smell
sol z.

a very good product, smells good, is very nutritious, leaves the skin soft and smooth. I liked this product very much. It works very well for battered skins. the smell is felt throughout the day.
Maria Angela d.
Yes! I feel like there's always a cake party in my washroom whenever I put this on. The scent is very subtle but it makes a good almond-y milk smell.
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
A bit oily after applying. It does moisturize though. I use a lot of this item during winter months. Long lasting after apply.
Dina M.
Alexanderia
Oh yeah I love you so much for the first time in the morning and evening I love the broudact this is a very very very good 😍
stephanie d.
Chilliwack , BC
This set smells so amazing , lasts forever and works great but the smell is for sure the best part
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve always wanted to try some of their products!! How good are they?
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is so good about this brand in general?
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??