BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Alyssa B.
Philosophy has done it again! They are always making new and great products. Is really good on my VERY sensitive skin.
Bosslady W.
Greenville, SC
Good on the skin with a refreshing scent that last for hours. Lathers up very well and my mother adores this scent.
adreana G.
Vacaville , CA
Love the smell. it's not greasy or oily. it's not too expensive. I have been using this product since 2012
Michaela J.
Love this product! The smell is amazing and the products itself are great and very luxurious on the skin
Miranda M.
Pittsburgh
philosophy soap and lotion are my favorite. they make your skin feel so nice and they smell very good .
jill d.
Almond and cream is one of my fav body scents they've come out with! Smells toasty and I love using it.
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
This product is amazing! It smells so delicious and makes your skin soft and baby soft/smooth
Melissa C.
Philosophy is great!! I love the different s wants available. Love to buy it on holidays.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
This smells amazing! If you like a sweet, nutty, vanilla-ey scent, you’ll probably like this. I picked this up on a whim and totally fell in love. It’s a bit pricey but it’s nothing to complain about given how good it smells and how great of a job it does.
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve always wanted to try some of their products!! How good are they?
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is so good about this brand in general?
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??