BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Stacy P.
Swartz Creek, MI
Not a fan of the Philosophy body products, I find them to be sticky and some of them are too scented for me. I used everyday and finished the bottle but wouldn't buy again.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
I loved this scent so much, clean and sweet. Philosophy never disappoints! While they are both great products, I did prefer this one as body lotion more so than shampoo.
Linna C.
Love the scent! philosophy is one of my fave brands that can do no wrong! not over powering or irritating which are my two most important things in skin products!
Susan S.
Sterling, VA
I like the philosophy almonds and cream because it is a light weight cream that is long lasting and isn't greasy. The price is not too high either.
Ashley B.
Stockton
I've tried both and absolutely love them both. I love philosophy brand!! Their stuff is amazing! I love the face wash, body wash,and shampoos
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Smells amazing!! I love Philosoph. Their products are well thought out and very effective. My favorite is the microderm wash.
Alyssa B.
Philosophy has done it again! They are always making new and great products. Is really good on my VERY sensitive skin.
Bosslady W.
Greenville, SC
Good on the skin with a refreshing scent that last for hours. Lathers up very well and my mother adores this scent.
adreana G.
Vacaville , CA
Love the smell. it's not greasy or oily. it's not too expensive. I have been using this product since 2012
jill d.
Almond and cream is one of my fav body scents they've come out with! Smells toasty and I love using it.
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??
Rayane J.
Are you interested in promoting this product in Lebanon? Please contact me for more info
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Philosophy, but haven’t dared to use it on my hair. Any thoughts on its results on hair?