BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Teia B.
Mesquite, TX
I adore Philosophy products. The scents, the texture, the amount of time it takes to absorb into my skin make me happy. I usually grab it at Ulta; every now and again, I order from QVC. It makes for great gifts as well.
sydney t.
Palm Bay, FL
Philosophy is such an amazing brand and never fails me. I love the luxury it makes you feel and all the different scents they have always unique different then any other product I've ever used. I highly recommend buying for someone special as a gift
Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
I like Philosophy and have used several products in the line. All of their body washes and lotions work well with my skin. This scent is nice, but not my all time favorite.
Stacy P.
Swartz Creek, MI
Not a fan of the Philosophy body products, I find them to be sticky and some of them are too scented for me. I used everyday and finished the bottle but wouldn't buy again.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
I loved this scent so much, clean and sweet. Philosophy never disappoints! While they are both great products, I did prefer this one as body lotion more so than shampoo.
Linna C.
Love the scent! philosophy is one of my fave brands that can do no wrong! not over powering or irritating which are my two most important things in skin products!
Susan S.
Sterling, VA
I like the philosophy almonds and cream because it is a light weight cream that is long lasting and isn't greasy. The price is not too high either.
Ashley B.
Stockton
I've tried both and absolutely love them both. I love philosophy brand!! Their stuff is amazing! I love the face wash, body wash,and shampoos
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I love this product it smells so good. You can use it as a body wash or a bubble bath. It’s a bit pricey but it last a long time.
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Smells amazing!! I love Philosoph. Their products are well thought out and very effective. My favorite is the microderm wash.
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve always wanted to try some of their products!! How good are they?
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is so good about this brand in general?
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??