BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This smells so amazing and it makes your skin feel super soft. This is a great product to give as a gift. It is a little expensive, however it is worth the price. I would buy this product again because of how it smells
Janay B.
This stuff smells amazinggggg and it also doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin. I don’t feel extremely dried out and it does and excellent job with keeping me moisturized especially during these colder months. Thanks to influenster for the coupon code they sent out recently 😍, I was able to buy more, guilt free.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Obsessed with philosophy. The smell is amazing and this smell is too. I was a little hesitant because almond sounds kind of a weird to have as a scent, but it smells so good. It was easy to apply and I definitely recommend all
Stephanie O.
Augusta , GA
Smells amazing! One of my favorite brands! Each product produced by philosophy is always on point. I'm obsessed with the packaging and the multipurpose ideas! Great job!
Courtney M.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the sweet almond, yet not overpowering scent of this body care set. Philosophy never fails to meet expectations with the fun scents of body washes.
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
This product is a life saver! It really helps to hydrate my skin and keep it smelling so good! I purchased this from Sephora and was very pleased! It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin, I would definitely buy this product again!
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
I love the smell of this product. It’s the perfect amount without smelling too overbearing and it is super gentle on the skin. I received this as a gift and personally would buy it again, definitely recommend to others
Jessica M.
Arlington, TX
This is a great spend here to me I love the whole brand I'm very picky on smell because my nose is so sensitive but it's not to strong it's light and airy it makes you feel buttery smooth day or night.
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Loooove Philosohpy products! This duo here smells bomb! Smells like a warm pastry once it hits hot water! it latheres really well and fast! best to use with a loofah!
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve always wanted to try some of their products!! How good are they?
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is so good about this brand in general?
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??