BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy almonds and cream 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 16 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
Philosophy products have always been apart of my daily routine. Every single product I have tried (I have tried a lot ) have always treated my skin with such gentle care which is important to me. I’m always looking for light and gentle cleansers and beauty products so philosophy is definitely one of my favorites!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy almonds and cream 3-in-1 shampoo
Jasvinder S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Anyone who knows me, knows and understands my obsession with my hair...a stylist once had recommend this product to my ordered mine off of amazon...to be honest, i just was not impressed. I didn't see any changes to my hair, i didn't even like the smell of this product. Overall, the hype of this product just did not meet my expectations.
Rosa S.
Apopka, FL
I like the smell and everything but for me personally I wouldn't buy again I have really thick hair that's really dry and this honestly does nothing for my hair it would probably be good for a different hair type but i wouldn't recommend for all you dry haired ladies out there
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
Working at a camp, I need to use a shampoo that really gets the job done without all the unnecessary handling. This shampoo does not strip my thick, coarse hair and gives it the moisture and nutrients it needs! I dont even have to bother buying a conditioner!
Taylor Y.
White Oak, PA
The smell is very comforting to say the least. Soothing and makes you feel very relaxed. The shampoo makes my hair feel very soft and clean as well as moisturized. Hope to continue trying more products from philosophy!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE IT to say the least.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn , NY
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING!!!!! It literally smells like Fall in a bottle. Love using it under running water for a luxurious bath. Great as a body wash- honestly haven't used it as a shampoo yet but I'm sure it would make your hair smell wonderful too!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
LOVE. This shampoo make my hair feel and smell amazing. I've never really spent money on shampoo and just bought the cheapest I could find and decided to treat myself to something a bit nicer. I bought this and will never go back!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Since I have such thick hair, most 3-in-1 products don't get the job done. This product was great and left my hair super soft, I just noticed my hair became greasy a little sooner than my typical shampoo/conditioner combo. Great smell too!
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
I love this brand with all my heart, this almond wash specifically will always be my favorite scent though. It's got a subtle sweet smell and is perfect for a bubble bath, body wash and shampoo. If you use it in your hair I would follow up with a decent condition.