BY PHILOSOPHY

A duet of cleansing and conditioning formulas fragrant with the sweet smell of almonds and cream. Nourish yourself head to toe with the sweet and creamy scent of almonds. The three-in-one cleansing and conditioning formula leaves skin and hair silky soft, bathed in natural oils and restoring antioxidants. The luxurious body lotion melts into skin and comforts with delicious hydration. This set contains: - 8 oz Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Almonds and Cream - 8 oz Body Lotion in Almonds and Cream Drizzle the shower gel into the bath for a tub full of sweetly scented bubbles. see more...

Janay B.
This stuff smells amazinggggg and it also doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin. I don’t feel extremely dried out and it does and excellent job with keeping me moisturized especially during these colder months. Thanks to influenster for the coupon code they sent out recently 😍, I was able to buy more, guilt free.
Stephanie O.
Augusta, GA
Smells amazing! One of my favorite brands! Each product produced by philosophy is always on point. I'm obsessed with the packaging and the multipurpose ideas! Great job!
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
This product is a life saver! It really helps to hydrate my skin and keep it smelling so good! I purchased this from Sephora and was very pleased! It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin, I would definitely buy this product again!
Tarmim K.
I love the smell of this product. It’s the perfect amount without smelling too overbearing and it is super gentle on the skin. I received this as a gift and personally would buy it again, definitely recommend to others
Jessica M.
Arlington, TX
This is a great spend here to me I love the whole brand I'm very picky on smell because my nose is so sensitive but it's not to strong it's light and airy it makes you feel buttery smooth day or night.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Loooove Philosohpy products! This duo here smells bomb! Smells like a warm pastry once it hits hot water! it latheres really well and fast! best to use with a loofah!
Teia B.
Mesquite, TX
I adore Philosophy products. The scents, the texture, the amount of time it takes to absorb into my skin make me happy. I usually grab it at Ulta; every now and again, I order from QVC. It makes for great gifts as well.
sydney t.
Palm Bay, FL
Philosophy is such an amazing brand and never fails me. I love the luxury it makes you feel and all the different scents they have always unique different then any other product I've ever used. I highly recommend buying for someone special as a gift
Stacy P.
Swartz Creek, MI
Not a fan of the Philosophy body products, I find them to be sticky and some of them are too scented for me. I used everyday and finished the bottle but wouldn't buy again.
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard good things about this product and was hoping someone who has tried it would let me know what they thought. much appreciated! :)
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??
Rayane J.
Are you interested in promoting this product in Lebanon? Please contact me for more info
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Philosophy, but haven’t dared to use it on my hair. Any thoughts on its results on hair?