philosophy almond glaze souffle, 8 fl oz uploaded by JilliAlicia T.philosophy almond glaze souffle, 8 fl oz uploaded by Zahaa A.

BY PHILOSOPHY

scent-sational! rich, whipped texture 2 nutty fragrance 3 helps nourish skin philosophy s almond glazed body souffle s rich, whipped texture and sweetly nutty fragrance are a perfect pairing of scent and sensation that will nourish your skin and thrill your senses. made in usa see more...

• Has anyone tried the Fresh Creme or Lemon Soufle? Those a...1 Answers
philosophy almond glaze souffle, 8 fl oz
  • "Gave this as a gift to my sister and she loves it! I smelled it before buying it and knew I had to get it for her because it smells so delicious. It is also very thick and moisturizing." in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing!!!!! i have very dry skin, and I wear this every night before bed and i wake up and my skin feels super light weigt fresh and hydrated. It isn't to oily or greasy but has that right amount of moisture and it smells amazing!!!!!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "Thoroughly enjoyed this product and saw improvements in my skin right away. I love the soft feel it gives and would recommend this for anyone with delicate and sensitive skin! I have bought this product twice now." in 3 reviews
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
A smooth, refreshing and gentle product for anyone and anyone skin type. Not only do I love it, but all my friends and family do as well! I will for sure use this product for years to come because of how well it works and my love for the brand.
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
 Smells great, moisturizes your skin but doesn't feel super heavy, a whipped light feeling. Very gentle formula. The packaging is pretty standard for Philosophy. It helped me out with my dry skin. I would probably buy this again for summer time when I don't need a heavy cream
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
The smell of the almond kinda put me off. It smelled way to sweet and sugary. But that may just be my own personal opinion. Even though I am a big fan of treats and sweets. I would recommend to someone that really likes sweet smelling things.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cream! It is so light and fluffy. It makes my skin feel so smooth and so soft, and there is no residue left behind. Also, the scent is absolutely amazing! I love it! I bought it at my local Sephora. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
I adore philosophy and the almond line! Smells and feels so luxurious and amazing and I love the packaging so girly and simple yet modern!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing smells as good as this almond line that’s for sure
Daleena D.
Duluth
Toni A.
It's a standard soufflé lotion, however, has a light, nutty overtone. Very thick formula, yet lightweight and not greasy. A little goes a long way. It is subtle and will linger. Apply before bed to give yourself a spa-like treatment on your legs and arms. It will also make you smell good subtly for your loved one in bed.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves almond and this product remembers my scent ! I buy in Christmas 🎄 at TjMaxx for first time, and is amazing likes all Philosophy products. Is the perfect excuse to remember me that I need used it ( Because the season my skin is dry) not only for smell the almonds, to feel my skin moisturizer. Highly recommend, specially at this season ❄️⛄️
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
I took a sniff of this at Nordstrom Rack and added it to my shopping bag! It smells sweet but light and it feels so lightweight on the skin. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. It's more Hydrating than a typical lotion, although I don't think it's a miracle worker for extra dry skin, which is why I give it a 4 out of 5. It's still a nice addition to your beauty routine.
Lynne R.
Denver, CO
YUM! I cant say enough great things about this souffle! Even though the lyre is the Delicious scent, this is an effective and spa like moisturizer! I've never experienced any In my opinion, all of the Philosophy products are gentle to the skin.! These also make great gifts!
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Has anyone tried the Fresh Creme or Lemon Soufle? Those are my favorites and I am surprised not to see them on here!