BY PHILOSOPHY

find sweetness in every moment moisturizing 2 rich lather 3 helps gently cleanse the moisturizing, multitasking formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft. made in usa see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy almond glaze shower gel, 16 fl oz
Amanda L.
Miami
Very nice soap. Really beautiful and warm packaging. The best brand because it smells absolutely wonderful. You can find it at Sephora, tj max, Marshall’s, Ulta. Gentle on skin not harsh. I would buy it again and I would recommend.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves almond and this product remembers my scent ! I buy in Christmas 🎄 at TjMaxx for first time, and is amazing likes all Philosophy products. Is the perfect excuse to remember me that I need used it ( I am addicted to all almonds products ) not only for smell the almonds, to feel my skin moisturizer. Highly recommend, specially at this season ❄️⛄️
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
I love almonds especially the bath products and beauty! Rub it all over and smell like heaven and feel soft as ever! A must have to your collection. It’s definitely a favorite of mine!
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
Mother purchased for me and I fell in love. It was the first time I used their product of any line. The product lasted 6 months possibly longer from repeated use whether in shower, soaking or feet pedicure. It forms a great lather, lasts longer when soaking and no ring around tub which is great less cleaning. Also used as shampoo fragrance lasts awhile unless use lotion. I'd like to recommend to all females who love the smell of fresh baked cookies.
Pamela K.
I love the scent and the lather of this product! Philosophy makes some of the best shower products in my opinion. They have cute little mantras or recipes on the front and the price point is excellent for how much you get. I definitely recommend running to your nearest Sephora and picking you up some!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Maham K.
I love anything almond which is why loving this shower gel is easy. It makes my skin so soft that I can skip my lotion routine all together. You only need a small amount for the lather and it's very gentle on the skin. Although it's a little pricey. It's def worth it.
Lauren M.
This smells absolutely delicious! I love philosophy soaps. Even though they lost it as a shampoo and body wash, I only use it as a body wash. I don't think it's suitable to clean hair. I would purchase again.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
This are a love of mine! my mom got me into these! every year i end up getting a new body wash by philosophy and i cant even begin to say how much i love them! all you need is a quarter size drop and that's enough for your whole body! they smell amazing a last seriously well over 6 months