Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Abby B.
Hampshire, IL
I purchased this kit when I turned 25 and had a slight freakout about aging. I really fell in love with the products in here and have continued to purchase them off and on for the three years since. I love that they have a kit put together that covers all of your bases.
Paige S.
The cleanser didn’t really make my face feel that clean and make it look better in my opinion. It made my chin break out pretty bad and I haven’t had a break out in about 7 months since I was using my other stuff. I didn’t really like it all that much. I will say it did put moisture into my skin for sure.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Although these products can appear pricey - it is completely worth every penny!  The Purity Made Simple Cleanser is great for sensitive skin in any season.  I love to use it with my Clairsonic.  The serum and cream keep my skin smooth and subtle.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
purity is my favorite facial cleanser i've used. I've used it on and off for about 5 years and always go back to it. it cleanses my skin easily but still gentle enough where i don't get any irritation. A little goes a long way so i don't mind the price.
Eileen R.
This kit had tiny tiny samples which I was at first disappointed about, but they ended up being perfect for travel. The cleanser has a gel texture and removes even my most stubborn mascara. I actually loved the cleanser the most out of the entire kit.
Jennifer B.
This is a great cleanser! I used to use it when I had bad acne and it cleared my pores and reduced the amount of oil on my face. It is gentle on sensitive skin and won’t cause breakouts. It also works as a makeup remover. I would definitely recommend!
Breanna w.
Greenville, SC
Philosophy Purity is my holy grail. It’s a very gentle cleanser that helps eliminate any traces of makeup from your face. It’s even helped me remove colourpop lipsticks before which we all know are Terrible to get off. In all, a great cleanser
Sophia L.
New york, NY
I LOVE THE PURITY FACEWASH. It cleans my face and makes it feel sooo refreshed. Also removed off all my excess makeup after cleaning it off with makeup wipes. I love the scent as well. One of my favorite facewashes
Meg H.
Jackson
The purity product are a staple of my day.  I have super sensitive skin and I have no issues with these!!!  By far the easiest products I've found on my skin.  I never get breakouts or rashes from these products!  I will continue usuing these for the foreseeable future!
Crystal T.
Denton
I feel so soft and moisturized when I use this set! The cleanse removes my makeup very well! Everything seems to just slide right off! And the rest of the set makes my skin feel so right in the morning.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
I love their body products. How do their skincare products compare?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
How well does the serum work on its own?