Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Michelle R.
Richland, MS
I LOVE every single Philosophy product that I have ever tried, and this All Stars Kit is aptly named.  I picked up this kit from Ulta and it is their skincare regimen elite!  Purity Made Simple Cleanser removes all of the dirt and makeup, while leaving your skin soft and refreshed-not red and screaming for moisturizer! And the serum and Hope in a Jar need to come in vats.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This all-stars kit was great, I found I love the Purity face wash and ended up buying a HUGE size off QVC once I finished the small one in this kit. I gave the other two products away because I didn't like them. I would recommend dictionary this because its a great way to try products without spending too much money at once.
Ann D.
This purity cleanser is my absolute favorite I had tried tons of cleansers from different brands and I always go back to this one. It makes my skin feel so clean and refresh without drying it. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I just love it I really recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type you have.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I absolutely love Philosophy’s purity made simple. It has to be the best products that have ever worked on my face. I’ve suffered from combination skin and enlarged pores for years and this is finally a product that helps with all problem areas. I recommend this bundle to anyone who has the same issues.
Eviola N.
Los Angeles, CA
This set is a wonderful way to try some very classic products from Philosophy. I love using the Purity Made Simple Cleanser as it lathers up well with my Clarasonic cleansing brush. Another secret use for this product is that it makes an amazing cleanser for dirty makeup sponges like the Beauty Blender.
Susie M.
Rio Rancho , NM
I’ve been using Philosophy for years and this is all I will ever use! Keeps my skin soft, blemish free and it smells so good. I usually pick it up at Sephora and love when they had the big bottles of Purity for like $10 as doorbusters. I can’t say enough what a miracle philosophy is for my skin!
angelica r.
victorville , CA
Love the hope in a jar moisturizer. Worked very well for me when I was in my early 20s. Now that I am 27 my face has become more dry and the moisturizer works okay but my fave needs more hydration that this does not offer. I also like the face wash. Works well, doesn't really do anything special but makes my face feel clean.
Raeesa I.
Chester, NY
I have been using this face wash for years and absolutely love it. It removes Makeup easily and is quite gentle. The moisturizer is also good for my dry skin but I am not crazy about the scent. I am a serum junkie and this is a nice hydrating, but light serum for daytime wear.
Abby B.
Hampshire, IL
I purchased this kit when I turned 25 and had a slight freakout about aging. I really fell in love with the products in here and have continued to purchase them off and on for the three years since. I love that they have a kit put together that covers all of your bases.
Paige S.
The cleanser didn’t really make my face feel that clean and make it look better in my opinion. It made my chin break out pretty bad and I haven’t had a break out in about 7 months since I was using my other stuff. I didn’t really like it all that much. I will say it did put moisture into my skin for sure.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
I love their body products. How do their skincare products compare?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
How well does the serum work on its own?