Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Ani A.
Pittsburgh
Bought this at Sephora last winter. I love the philosophy purity made simple cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling so clean without stripping moisture. I think the set is great just for the cleanser alone. I like the hope in a jar as well, it's very moisturizing, particularly when combined with the serum.
Hannah G.
marysville, WA
I love all philosophy products! They make my skin feel amazing, cleaner, fresher, smoother, and all around better! I have never used a product where you can see such an immediate difference in my skin. I get so many compliments on the appearance of my skin and the glow! Love, love, love philosophy!!!!
angelica r.
victorville, CA
Love the hope in a jar moisturizer. Worked very well for me when I was in my early 20s. Now that I am 27 my face has become more dry and the moisturizer works okay but my fave needs more hydration that this does not offer. I also like the face wash. Works well, doesn't really do anything special but makes my face feel clean.
Brooke R.
This cleanser is all that I use to remove my make up now. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh all while melting the make up off! I’ve never had a product take my mascara off so easily. I always grab mine at Ulta and a little goes a long way with this product.
Dylan S.
Roseburg
The best cleanser in the world! It takes my makeup off so nicely and has such a clean smell. I was definitely impressed with this product and would really like to try more of this brand. I would highly recommend this product to other people. It’s a little bit spendy, but you don’t need very much.
Breanna w.
Greenville, SC
Philosophy Purity is my holy grail. It’s a very gentle cleanser that helps eliminate any traces of makeup from your face. It’s even helped me remove colourpop lipsticks before which we all know are Terrible to get off. In all, a great cleanser
Christy C.
Purity cleanser is amazing. It has a ph level of 5 so very gentle for any sensitive skin peeps out there. I use this day and night and it effectively cleans my skin and pores without making it feel stripped and tight.
Savannah M.
This is an overall great set, great products, and great brands! I got it at my local marshals, and it was the best thing I have gotten for my face. The packaging is very sleek, and I would most definitely buy it again.
Michelle P.
I highly recommend these products they weren't too harsh on my skin but managed to get the job done, they don't have a harsh overwhelming scent and they are a bit expensive than most brands but they did manage to sooth my skin gently
Julie F.
Joplin, MO
All the products work amazingly in this wonderful kit! I have normal skin that is dry in winter and oily in summer. These products work year round for me and they are in my go to selection. Would recommend
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Faith M.
New Haven
I love their body products. How do their skincare products compare?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How well does the serum work on its own?