Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Kylie S.
lafayette
One of the best products they carry! I was a first time user, and I'd recommend it to anyone. You can find it at Sephora. Met all of my expectations and more. Packaging is cute and simple. Definitely would love to buy again
Carter L.
I was not a fan of the philosophy facial cleanser. It did not get all my makeup off of my face. After washing my face I would still be wiping off makeup when drying it on my towel.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I have been using philosophy for years. Hope in a jar is my favorite. It is loaded with moisturizer and antioxidants. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky smooth. Helps clear my acne up.
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
I love love love Purity! Non irritating, removes all my facial and eye makeup with one product. Great for my sensitive skin. The serum went on nicely but caused a lot of weird peeling.
Holly H.
De Witt, MO
It was ok I really didn't care for it. Philosophy was the number one I got and it was a sample one. I got it in one of my beauty boxes. It's just not what I expected.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
I LOVE Philosophy products. If I run out of the microdelivery peel or anti-wrinkle miracle worker, i will be one very unhappy Woman, my Holy Grails. I dont know what it is about the microdelivery scrub, but it helps moisturizer penetrate ypur skin and I swear it just glows. Right now the anti-wrinkle miracle worker is my favorite moisturizer for the past 2 years maybe. I have yet to find a moisturizer I like more than this one. I do have a loreal moisturizer that is a close 2nd favorite BUT nothing has beat the philosophy moisturizer. It is MOST Effective with the vitamin c peptid3 microdelivery scrub. I do enjoy the Purity face wash and the Microdelivery peel activating gel, however I cannot live without the other 2!
member-b54ed
I really liked the purity made simple one step facial cleanser. I like to use it at night as part of my nightly cleaning routine with my mia clarisonic. The only downside is that I'm not a fan of the smell.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
Purity by Philosophy is amazing, I heard about Philosophy from Oprah.  I ordered the products online through QVC and I have used them every since.  They don't have a product that I don't love and recommend.  I think that they offer value pricing for the amount of product that your receive.  I purchase through QVC because they offer bundles and large sizes of many of the products.  If you haven't tried Philosophy you should......
Kerstine F.
Los Angeles
The Purity Made Simple Cleanser is the ONLY cleansing product I use on my face as of lately! It has been a really big help for me as far as cleaning my skin properly and keeping it moisturized. I started using this product about a year ago after working at Sephora and hearing so much about it. I am 100% satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Natalia N.
I adore this products! The cleanser is my number 1 I can't use any other product but this one. It's so gentle on the skin and it cleans so good! Then I use my hope in a jar with spf 30 I had to repurchase this because I love it so much. Leaves my skin looking healthy but not greasy it's a perfect moisturizer if you have dry skin.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Faith M.
New Haven
I love their body products. How do their skincare products compare?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How well does the serum work on its own?