Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
The purity cleanser has been my ride or die for years and I can't live without it. Definitely recommmend. I love this set because you get a nice travel cleanser and then you have new products to try from the line.
Cait T.
Edmonton, AB
My absolute favourite holy grail cleanser is purity!!! It completely transformed my skin, doesn't irritate my eyes or skin at all. I will buy this over and over again for the rest of my life. Highly worth the price, and I can't wait to try more of their products!
Kristie H.
Melbourne
I've bought full sized of these products but I had to get the mini sets because they're great for travelling. The cleanser can remove makeup but can also be used morning and night, it doesn't strip but cleans thoroughly. Paired with the moisteriser and serum your skin can look its best in minutes, it is suitable for all skin types and has a soft scent to it.
Naira N.
Bradford, Bradford
Amazing stater kit its good for someone who wants to try out the product range. I take it with me when I'm travelling as I love all the products in the range. They work so well on my skin as they give me that instant boost. I love when companies have starter kits it's helps you identify whether the products are any good for your skin instead of buying full size bottles which may not work for you.
keri m.
edmonton, AB
Philosophy is classic. I love them. Everything works like it should, the price point isn't ridiculous but the quality is amazing. I get it at Sephora. My only complaint is that the cleanser can be a touch drying since it's a foaming one also it burns if I get it too close to my eyes. But that's not hard to avoid.
Karla P.
Toronto, ON
I love this products. First of all, the packaging is clean, without pretensions because you are buying a high quality product. Their scent are fresh, you will smell cleans, and you will love how they leave your skin. For sure, I would recommend all this products.
Ligia G.
Miami
Un producto bastante bueno a la hora del cuidado y lavado de la piel, me gusta mucho como se siente mi cara cuando uso el producto, es badtante suave y el aroma muy bueno! Exelente para las pieles mixtas!
Toni A.
This stuff smells amazing and works to standard! Would recommend to anyone, don’t work all that well in me because I have oily skin and probably need a skin balancing set instead, but for dry skin would work a charm
Treez M.
Doha
the Philosophy range of products are quite good and highly recommended. I love its texture and always look out for them when i go shopping
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How well does the serum work on its own?
Faith M.
New Haven
I love their body products. How do their skincare products compare?