Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar

BY PHILOSOPHY

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Another steal at the market !!! its a little on the high end skin care but you get what u pay for this product can help remove makeup very well i was amazed on how addicted i was with it like 2 years ago !!!! i havent bought one since then because i personally think its a bit pricey side , its a totally amazing cleanser its very gentle a little like cetaphils gentle cleanser but witha little twist and more on the highend ! so if u like cetaphill im sure ull love this one !!!! i would totally recommend !!!! this baby right here would leave my skin so soft and it was a deep cleanser because it would leave my skin like a babys bottom !
Donna W.
Donna W.
Beckley
Purity by Philosophy is amazing, I heard about Philosophy from Oprah.  I ordered the products online through QVC and I have used them every since.  They don't have a product that I don't love and recommend.  I think that they offer value pricing for the amount of product that your receive.  I purchase through QVC because they offer bundles and large sizes of many of the products.  If you haven't tried Philosophy you should......
Jane L.
Jane L.
I'm so in love with purity made simple. It's gentle yet removes a lot of makeup, even waterproof. A little goes a long way, and I usually use about a nickle size. Hope In A Jar has a strong scent which doesn't go away for a while. I does bother a lot of people. I'm not too bothered, but I definitely notice it. The product does moisturize well and absorbs quickly into the skin. I would definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jackson
I LOVE every single Philosophy product that I have ever tried, and this All Stars Kit is aptly named.  I picked up this kit from Ulta and it is their skincare regimen elite!  Purity Made Simple Cleanser removes all of the dirt and makeup, while leaving your skin soft and refreshed-not red and screaming for moisturizer! And the serum and Hope in a Jar need to come in vats.
Natalia N.
Natalia N.
I adore this products! The cleanser is my number 1 I can't use any other product but this one. It's so gentle on the skin and it cleans so good! Then I use my hope in a jar with spf 30 I had to repurchase this because I love it so much. Leaves my skin looking healthy but not greasy it's a perfect moisturizer if you have dry skin.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This all-stars kit was great, I found I love the Purity face wash and ended up buying a HUGE size off QVC once I finished the small one in this kit. I gave the other two products away because I didn't like them. I would recommend dictionary this because its a great way to try products without spending too much money at once.
Ann D.
Ann D.
This purity cleanser is my absolute favorite I had tried tons of cleansers from different brands and I always go back to this one. It makes my skin feel so clean and refresh without drying it. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I just love it I really recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type you have.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I absolutely love Philosophy’s purity made simple. It has to be the best products that have ever worked on my face. I’ve suffered from combination skin and enlarged pores for years and this is finally a product that helps with all problem areas. I recommend this bundle to anyone who has the same issues.
Eviola N.
Eviola N.
Los Angeles
This set is a wonderful way to try some very classic products from Philosophy. I love using the Purity Made Simple Cleanser as it lathers up well with my Clarasonic cleansing brush. Another secret use for this product is that it makes an amazing cleanser for dirty makeup sponges like the Beauty Blender.
Susie M.
Susie M.
Albuquerque , NM
I’ve been using Philosophy for years and this is all I will ever use! Keeps my skin soft, blemish free and it smells so good. I usually pick it up at Sephora and love when they had the big bottles of Purity for like $10 as doorbusters. I can’t say enough what a miracle philosophy is for my skin!