Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar uploaded by AMBER R.

BY PHILOSOPHY #12 in Skincare Sets

All Stars Kit: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face & Eyes 60ml/2oz 1x When Hope Is Not Enough Hydrating Antioxidant Serum 30ml/1oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Moisturizer (For All Skin Type) 60ml/2oz see more...

AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
I LOVE Philosophy products. If I run out of the microdelivery peel or anti-wrinkle miracle worker, i will be one very unhappy Woman, my Holy Grails. I dont know what it is about the microdelivery scrub, but it helps moisturizer penetrate ypur skin and I swear it just glows. Right now the anti-wrinkle miracle worker is my favorite moisturizer for the past 2 years maybe. I have yet to find a moisturizer I like more than this one. I do have a loreal moisturizer that is a close 2nd favorite BUT nothing has beat the philosophy moisturizer. It is MOST Effective with the vitamin c peptid3 microdelivery scrub. I do enjoy the Purity face wash and the Microdelivery peel activating gel, however I cannot live without the other 2!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of the best kids I have ever received and tried. It’s great because it has all the best philosophy skin care products that you could ever want. I discovered all of my favorite philosophy skincare items when I purchased the set. If you’re looking for something new and your skin care routine I would definitely purchase this to try out each one individually to see if you like them.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Another steal at the market !!! its a little on the high end skin care but you get what u pay for this product can help remove makeup very well i was amazed on how addicted i was with it like 2 years ago !!!! i havent bought one since then because i personally think its a bit pricey side , its a totally amazing cleanser its very gentle a little like cetaphils gentle cleanser but witha little twist and more on the highend ! so if u like cetaphill im sure ull love this one !!!! i would totally recommend !!!! this baby right here would leave my skin so soft and it was a deep cleanser because it would leave my skin like a babys bottom !
Susan P.
Philosophy is probably one of my favorite skin care lines.   I would consider this mid priced - so affordable for the most part.  The Purity cleansers are amazing.  There was no need to use a make up remover wipe to take off any eye makeup. It left my skin refreshed and no tight feelings whatsoever.  The Hope in a Jar moisturizers are not heavy and leaves my face feeling soft and ungreasy - perfect for makeup application.  This is a line I highly recommend.
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
I LOVE every single Philosophy product that I have ever tried, and this All Stars Kit is aptly named.  I picked up this kit from Ulta and it is their skincare regimen elite!  Purity Made Simple Cleanser removes all of the dirt and makeup, while leaving your skin soft and refreshed-not red and screaming for moisturizer! And the serum and Hope in a Jar need to come in vats.
Kerstine F.
Los Angeles
The Purity Made Simple Cleanser is the ONLY cleansing product I use on my face as of lately! It has been a really big help for me as far as cleaning my skin properly and keeping it moisturized. I started using this product about a year ago after working at Sephora and hearing so much about it. I am 100% satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
🎶👑Melody H.
Garland, TX
The Philosophy All Stars Kit: Purity Made Simple Cleanser 60ml/2oz + When Hope Is Not Enough Serum 30ml/1oz + Hope In A Jar is a gentle product and it makes skin look naturally clean. I would recommend to my friends at ogle and my teacher.
#Love
Lisa C.
Salt Lake City
The Philosophy classics! Purity Made Simple is quite literally a pure and simple cleanser. A little goes a long way! This jar lasted me quite a while the first time I purchased it. I have combination skin and this cleanser was perfect for me. Nice and light with a great texture. Hope In A Jar is amazing and the Hope Is Not Enough serum is as well.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This all-stars kit was great, I found I love the Purity face wash and ended up buying a HUGE size off QVC once I finished the small one in this kit. I gave the other two products away because I didn't like them. I would recommend dictionary this because its a great way to try products without spending too much money at once.
Ann D.
This purity cleanser is my absolute favorite I had tried tons of cleansers from different brands and I always go back to this one. It makes my skin feel so clean and refresh without drying it. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I just love it I really recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type you have.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
is this good for sensitive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How well does the serum work on its own?