BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A four-piece, travel-friendly collection to hydrate, smooth, and repair both the skin and eyes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Pores If you want to know more…Enjoy brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin anywhere you go with this travel-size skincare collection. Philosophy skin labs' original breakthrough Hope in a Jar formulas have been infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology that delivers immediate and constant renewal and hydration. Experience refined texture and pores, soft, dewy smoothness, and healthy-looking color and glow. Paired with the award-winning, brightening, moisturizing Purity Made Simple one-step cleanser and Time in a Bottle breakthrough serum, this collection offers complete care for the skin in a convenient and travel-ready size. This set contains:- 4 oz/ 120 mL Purity Made Simple Cleanser - 1 oz/ 30 mL Renewed Hope in a Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer - 0.25 oz/ 75 mL Renewed Hope in a Jar Eye Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream - 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Time in a Bottle 100% In-Control see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
I don't normally like to write reviews on skincare products after just the first use but I am so amazed about how well it has worked after just one use I decided to break my own rule. I have EXTREMELY dry skin and it's very rare I find a product that can even make a dent in it let alone an entire skincare line. $34 is a steal for this trial kit and I WILL be buying again.
Laura C.
Just like in the name, I do come out glowing after I do this routine. It makes my skin soft and looking refreshed. I especially love the purity made simple. It cleans my face thoroughly.
Ashlyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin so a couple of the products were too emoliant for me specifically. The facial cleanser is my holy grail though!