Philosophy 3-in-1 Homemade Honey Buns Shampoo

Indulge in the warm scent of honey buns as you shower. The homemade honey buns is a 3 in 1 and features shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. This delicious formula is infused with a sweet honey scent that's completely irresistible.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy 3-in-1 Homemade Honey Buns Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“...the smell is delicious! It smells exactly like honey buns! It is very moisturizing and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I already have a backup of this lotion because this is my favorite scent! I usually purchase this brand at Marshalls. ” in reviews
Menasha, WI
This product was good. It lathered really nicely which I liked and had a nice clean smell. It was a little bit pricier than I would normally spend on shampoo but seems to be helping my hair station any and healthy
Staten Island, NY
This stuff smells amazing and the product is expensive but it's worth it. They are so natural and have your hair feeling like it's been naturally shiny and luscious. I love this product
San marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing
Lynbrook, NY
I love the smell of this body wash! All of my body washes are from the philosophy brand and they never disappoint. The bottle lasts forever and they are not terribly expensive! I would recommend these to anyone!
Joliet, IL
I love this as a 2 in 1 a shower gel and bubble bath ... But not as a Shampoo i would so not recommend it as a shampoo! Especially if you are color or chemically treated (advice from a Hair Stylist)
Boardman, OH
I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
This shampoo smells really nice! I use this just as a shampoo even though it's a three in one, but I still like it nonetheless! I've repurchased it a few times.
I've used this in the watermelon daiquiri scent and omg it smells like heaven!!! I don't use it to wash my hair, but I use it for body wash and shaving!
Batesville, MS
Smells amazing and leaves hair soft. you only have to use a little for it to work great. has everything you need al in one bottle. for the quick washes.
Dell Rapids, SD
I love the Philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo. I use it on my daughters in the bath. It takes the struggle out of trying to use multiple products!

Looking for your answer?